GDT: Bruins at Sabres. Oct 4 7PM

spndnchz

Booing the team.  Sad..

You know who sucks?  The fans.  They couldn't even be in their seats to start the game.  The damn arena was half-empty during the player introductions.

Already seeing people on here turning on the team again... more of the same.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LTS said:

Booing the team.  Sad..

You know who sucks?  The fans.  They couldn't even be in their seats to start the game.  The damn arena was half-empty during the player introductions.

Yeah. Our fans aren't what they think they are. I said this morning they would be giving up after tonight. Well only after one period . And we brag about our fan base?

4 minutes ago, LTS said:

Booing the team.  Sad..

I hear you, but at the end of the day, the Sabres are the party providing the product. The onus falls to them to provide a product or service that satisfies the paying consumer. Can't blame the consumer for being skeptical. 

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I hear you, but at the end of the day, the Sabres are the party providing the product. The onus falls to them to provide a product or service that satisfies the consumer. Can't blame the consumer for being skeptical. 

Ah man, you don't boo the team after the 1st period of the 1st home game.    That is deflating for any team.

• Like (+1) 2

Some good chances. Look good in the d zone at times. Look bad at times.

even with the score, if it weren't for all hose stupid, cute little passes at the blue line entering the zone, I kinda liked what I saw.

NOW FN SCORE A GD GOAL!!!! IM SO FN SICK OF WATCHING MY TEAMS NOT DO TGE ONE FN THING THEY ARE TRYING TO DO!!!!!

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Ah man, you don't boo the team after the 1st period of the 1st home game.    That is deflating for any team.

I'm with you, I personally would not. But the fans pay for their seats and can react as they see fit within reason. 

People who complain about the fans are the worst. The Sabres could just play better and the problem would solve itself. 

Am I supposed to only say nice things? Or am I allowed to be frustrated that Jack, for all his talent, is right back to making the same dumb plays?

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.