GDT: Bruins at Sabres. Oct 4 7PM

spndnchz

On 10/5/2018 at 11:10 AM, That Aud Smell said:

maybe it's just my mood - but i just found this post to be odd, absurd, and delightful.

also: i cannot imagine loving any food enough to eat it even though it tends to make my throat close up.

i know this is old now, but here is the gist of it. crab is my very favorite food. the allergy is minor, so i can eat it without any problems, as long as i dont have too much. the other night i had 1 snow crab (or 2 halves of a snow crab) and it was too much. normally 1 crab is fine for me. Last night i ate 1/2 crab and had no issues.

shrimp on the other hand i am very allergic to it. i tried to see how allergic i was and after just 5 or 6 shrimp my throat was very closed where it was hard to breath. that doesnt happen with crabs. well, maybe if i ate a ton of it. 

i only eat it a couple of times per year, but try never to eat too much. shrimp, i havent eaten it since that one test about 15 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.