All Dahlin day

WildCard

between dahlin and mittlestadt, those 2 will have 634 points next season. i suspect mittlestadt will have 215 goals and 112 assists and dahlin will have 212 goals and 114 assists (math dont fail me now)

ullmark will have a gaa of 1.21 with a 98% save percentage (which has not been seen since the beloved hasek)

i am going to call it now, the sabres will have over 80 wins next season.  not having lehner counts for at least 30 wins (that is my last lehner joke ever)

between dahlin and mittlestadt, those 2 will have 634 points next season. i suspect mittlestadt will have 215 goals and 112 assists and dahlin will have 212 goals and 114 assists (math dont fail me now)

ullmark will have a gaa of 1.21 with a 98% save percentage (which has not been seen since the beloved hasek)

i am going to call it now, the sabres will have over 80 wins next season.  not having lehner counts for at least 30 wins (that is my last lehner joke ever)

How you react to this post will tell a lot about what kind of human being you are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.