All Dahlin day

WildCard

This past year has been the most trying season on Sabres fans in probably the franchise history.  Another down year, one which expected the team would start to take the next step.  Fan support really waivered.  Then the excitement of atleast winning the draft lottery.  The process sure sucked but let's enjoy today with the big selection of Dahlin and start moving this thing in the right direction. 

Let's go Dahlin, Let's go Buffalo!!!!  :beer:

To all that have met me in person....im serious about 0.002% of my life ;)

Or maybe the Sabres have finally broken me

Lol, its the time of the year to just smile, you know move the corners of your lips in an upward fashion :), seriously though what do you have if you don’t have hope. At least wait till Sabres are 10 games into the next season to frown.

I'll be on the road, driving home to Rochester for the weekend. With any luck, I'll leave Columbus by 5:30. That would put me in Buffalo at 10:00pm. Since the draft isn't in Vegas, I'm assuming the Sabres will have picked by then :P

Lol, its the time of the year to just smile, you know move the corners of your lips in an upward fashion :), seriously though what do you have if you don’t have hope. At least wait till Sabres are 10 games into the next season to frown.

I think I've been chuckling the whole time, even the first post I wrote ;)

Someone I know who works close with the Sabres says that Dahlin #26 jerseys are already made and ready to be sold as merchandise. I wonder if that's for sure what he's going to wear. I support it. 27 would be cool too, in honor of the great Teppo. 

Lot of re-purposed Moulson jerseys are about to happen

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.