All Dahlin day

WildCard

honest question about dahlin. Is he projected to be as good or better than Eichel?  i know they dont play the same positions, but as far as quality in their respective position, who do you think is the better talent?

When Eichel was drafted he was compared to McDavid, who was compared to Gretzky. Which defenseman would Dahlin be compared to as far as potential...maybe Brian Leech of NY, someone else?

honest question about dahlin. Is he projected to be as good or better than Eichel?  i know they dont play the same positions, but as far as quality in their respective position, who do you think is the better talent?

When Eichel was drafted he was compared to McDavid, who was compared to Gretzky. Which defenseman would Dahlin be compared to as far as potential...maybe Brian Leech of NY, someone else?

In short, yes, better than Eichel.  He is comparable to McDavid of defensemen- that generational talent that comes along once every 20-30 years.  He's been compared to Denis Potvin, to Nick Lidstrom.

Good to see.

I forgot to mention my favorite part of that video. He's talking about the following goal. 

"That goal, I got black out, so I don't remember everything. I don't know what I did, it went good."

I love it. 

what-happened-i-blacked-out.jpg

Edited by elroy16

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.