Sabres Development Camp

Brawndo

Hamilton probably thinks Guhle is better prospect than Dahlin.

He certainly thinks he’s better than ROR.

In fact, he is singularly responsible for making Guhle one of the most overrated prospects in Sabre history.

I love you so much right now I forgive you for continually showing interest in Sam Bennett and Ryan Murray. Let's spoon.

I love you so much right now I forgive you for continually showing interest in Sam Bennett and Ryan Murray. Let's spoon.

:w00t:

That was insane. If you can get down here and see something you’ve never seen before... get down here! Goosebumps.

I love you so much right now something something something.  Let's spoon.

No, I didn't think it would work either.

I think I've said it before, but if I haven't, I will now: if you can't be stupid excited for Dahlin, you're dead inside.

This is so true, every little snip of him skating just gets me giddy.  It's so impressive.  He's also hungry, excited to play in the NHL and in Buffalo.  This kid is the most humble "potential super star" in any sport I've ever seen.  

I’m shocked that the top overall prospect is a good hockey player. Shocked I say.

When Guhle was our lone decent D prospect for about 3 years, is it really a surprise he got over hyped?

When you take in terms of this previous regimes in ability to focus on drafting defense sure.  I think Guhle has the potential to still be a top four defensemen under the right conditions.  However, adding in Dahlin, Pilut, Samuelsson, Hickey, to a group that has other "lottery ticket types", gives you a realistic view of what could be in the future. 

bust

I hate Paul Hamilton, he's such a schill.  Honestly the fact that Vogl and Graham left TBN and this POS and Harrington still have jobs is beyond common reasoning. 

Of course now the defense looks good the offense looks like a steaming pile of ######. I mean the prospect pool. There's a plethora of defensive prospects with potential and the offense is not so healthy. 

Edited by Skurk Liger

This is so true, every little snip of him skating just gets me giddy. It's so impressive. He's also hungry, excited to play in the NHL and in Buffalo. This kid is the most humble "potential super star" in any sport I've ever seen.

When you take in terms of this previous regimes in ability to focus on drafting defense sure. I think Guhle has the potential to still be a top four defensemen under the right conditions. However, adding in Dahlin, Pilut, Samuelsson, Hickey, to a group that has other "lottery ticket types", gives you a realistic view of what could be in the future.

I hate Paul Hamilton, he's such a schill. Honestly the fact that Vogl and Graham left TBN and this POS and Harrington still have jobs is beyond common reasoning.

I am honestly curious what you think Hamilton is shilling? I don’t get a sense that he is selling anything other than his honest opinion. Maybe a poor choice of adjectives?

Just a reminder of camp schedule

Wed., June 27   2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
                           4 to 5 p.m.

Thu., June 28    9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
                          11 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Fri., June 29     9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
                         10:45 to 11:45 a.m.

Of course now the defense looks good the offense looks like a steaming pile of ######. I mean the prospect pool. There's a plethora of defensive prospects with potential and the offense is not so healthy. 

These things are cyclical.  We've been seeing an ebb and flow between the two side of the ice for almost 50 years now but somehow people tend to forget about it.  People only care about right now.

Goalie depth can exist on its own plane though.  All it takes is one there.

I hate Paul Hamilton, he's such a schill. Honestly the fact that Vogl and Graham left TBN and this POS and Harrington still have jobs is beyond common reasoning.

How is Hamilton a schill? He’s one of the most objective reporters about the Sabres.

Just back from Sabres Development Camp. Observations, Dahlin is crazy smooth. Olufsson can really shoot it. GGS made a wincing sound every time he shot. And Samuelsson is s-l-o-w footed.

Like I said, he's gotten work on his agility. Still thinking of Berggren. 

Reminder that Mittelstadt is absolutely filthy 

https://twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/status/1012365672872054785

Just came to post something similar.  All eyes are on Dahlin but don't forget about Mitts.  From all reporting out there he was tearing it up in both his sessions and is 'noticeably bigger and stronger.' 

Gotta wonder, as far as untouchables go, it's gotta be

Eichel

Dahlin

Mittelstadt 

Think of that, compared to what it used to be with

Eichel

Ristolainen

Reinhart

Yep.  I don't know how many players you can define as your 'core' but those top 3 are at the head of the list.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.