Sabres Development Camp

Brawndo

The Sabres' development camp will be held next week in HaborCenter:

Wednesday June 27: 2:30-3:30 p.m., 4-5 p.m.

Thursday June 28: 9:30-10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. to noon.

Friday June 29: 9:15-10:15 a.m., 10:45-11:45 a.m.

Saturday June 30: Tournament: 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Per John Vogl

Edited by Brawndo

That Saturday will be for STH only, btw

Really?

Yep it's true.  Saturday will only be for STH.  Way to alienate the fanbase that has still purchased thousands of dollars on mini-packs the previous 8 years with the last 5 being when the team was .  I can appreciate the STH have paid more watching this garbage but are you friggen kidding me??  After years of going to this thing, making it a tradition for my family.  Absolute garbage.

Really?

Yep it's true.  Saturday will only be for STH.  Way to alienate the fanbase that has still purchased thousands of dollars on mini-packs the previous 8 years with the last 5 being when the team was ######.  I can appreciate the STH have paid more watching this garbage but are you friggen kidding me??  After years of going to this thing, making it a tradition for my family.  Absolute garbage.

Paul HamiltonVerified account @pham1717

The 3-on-3 tournament Saturday is open and free to season ticket holders only. The rest of camp is free and open to the public.

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/sabres-have-moved-development-camp-june-27-through-30th

Really?

Yep it's true.  Saturday will only be for STH.  Way to alienate the fanbase that has still purchased thousands of dollars on mini-packs the previous 8 years with the last 5 being when the team was ######.  I can appreciate the STH have paid more watching this garbage but are you friggen kidding me??  After years of going to this thing, making it a tradition for my family.  Absolute garbage.

This is shortsighted and stupid.

That period between can’t really say and We’re 100% drafting Dahlin is important...

It isn't. I promise. Just getting his paperwork ready so he can work in the US.

Is it usually not this late after the draft?

I thought it was in July last year but maybe I'm misremembering

I suppose I'm not clear on what the legal reasons would be for the Sabres moving the development camp up to right after the draft for Dahlin's benefit.

There isn't one. It isn't for his benefit.

So we're getting the prospect camp in before FA? Anyone else think that's interesting?

Exactly. That's the interesting part. Wonder if Botterill wants one last look at prospects. Edited by Skurk Liger

There isn't one. It isn't for his benefit.

Exactly. That's the interesting part. Wonder if Botterill wants one last look at prospects.

Got ya. Maybe I misunderstood what you were getting at.

I wonder if evaluating the goalie situation is a big part of this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.