Sabres Development Camp

Brawndo

Nylander not participating in on-ice drills.   

Maybe he's part of the rumored O'Reilly deal and they don't want him to get injured?

He's not injured again is he?  Didn't he miss last year and training camp as well?  

It’s interesting how the roster has gone from being forward heavy to now tilting toward the D.

One player I’m watching this year is Casey Fitzgerald, after Botterill mentioned him The other day.

I was kind of expecting him to sign this spring. He graduates next spring and is a flight risk, not that I’ve heard any whispers about him intending to go to UFA.

Yup, good balance. I count 20 forwards, 18 d-men, and 4 goalies. 

at about the 10second mark he starts from a dead stop to skating backwards at full speed... mother of god. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1012051699278798848

His feet are just insane

I think I've said it before, but if I haven't, I will now: if you can't be stupid excited for Dahlin, you're dead inside.

Agreed. I love seeing him in a Sabres jersey now. Can't wait to see the practices where he goes up against Jack

Thanks Wildcard!!

What a package

:beer:

@ByMHarrington
#Sabres Assistant GM Steve Greeley says some guys will stay off ice from time to time to be sure they’re 100 percent. Nylander not expected to skate in this camp

@GregVorse
Guhle says he and Dahlin are roommates #Sabres #SabresDevCamp

@ByMHarrington

#Sabres Assistant GM Steve Greeley says some guys will stay off ice from time to time to be sure they’re 100 percent. Nylander not expected to skate in this camp

That sounds like complete and utter .

He was healthy to finish the year and reportedly working out hard just a few days ago.

If he was hurt, they’d say he tweaked something. If he had personal issues, he wouldn’t be there.

He’s being traded.

I will also note that Robert Thomas is not on the ice at Blues camp.

“A non-serious leg injury from the end of his junior season. Just decided to hold him out.”

@ByMHarrington

That sounds like complete and utter ######.

He was healthy to finish the year and reportedly working out hard just a few days ago.

If he was hurt, they’d say he tweaked something. If he had personal issues, he wouldn’t be there.

He’s being traded.

I will also note that Robert Thomas is not on the ice at Blues camp.

“A non-serious leg injury from the end of his junior season. Just decided to hold him out.”

Was about to post the Thomas thing too. 

IT"S HAPPENING

I thought Thomas was pretty much untouchable. Hope I'm wrong.

You can’t be wrong.

Alex Nylander is Swedish. Robert Thomas is a CHL product.

Botterill would NEVER trade a Swede for a Canadian junior player.

Edited by dudacek

You can’t be wrong.

Alex Nylander is Swedish. Robert Thomas is a CHL product.

Botterill would NEVER trade a Swede for a Canadian junior player.

Alex Nylander has been so disappointing, Botterill has stripped him of his heritage. Sort of like when Dark took away the A in Stafford's name.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.