Sabres Development Camp

Brawndo

No, but I’m glad to see the team hasn’t cut ties.

Pulling for this kid.

He's one of my favorite prospects. Another kid with the right attitude. Loves the Sabres.

I believe if he has a good camp he will be signed and play for the Amerks this year. He's old enough now.

It’s interesting how the roster has gone from being forward heavy to now tilting toward the D.

One player I’m watching this year is Casey Fitzgerald, after Botterill mentioned him The other day.

I was kind of expecting him to sign this spring. He graduates next spring and is a flight risk, not that I’ve heard any whispers about him intending to go to UFA.

Is this do or die for Alex Nylander? I'm hoping he shows up, makes an impact and stays healthy.

I highly doubt it. He's still young enough that the brass will likely keep their hopes up that he'll progress for another couple of seasons. If lower round picks like Bailey and Baptiste are still "prospects" 5 years after being drafted then a top 10 pick like Nylander still has a ton of rope left.

he is notably left off the list whenever Botts talks about our core. Mittelstadt, however, is not

Alex Nylander is apparently in Buffalo, working hard.

I believe it was Botterill who said that this week, Might have been Sexton.

It is also interesting how Sam is always mentioned as part of the core when Botterill talks now, after being conspicuously absent before.

It’s almost like something has happened in the past year that has turned him into a believer.

Technically speaking he is not a Sabre yet, right?

The Sabres drafted the right to negotiate a contract with him, right?  He will officially be a Sabre when they sign him to a contract, right?  Which will likely be any day now, right?

Alex Nylander is apparently in Buffalo, working hard.

I believe it was Botterill who said that this week, Might have been Sexton.

It is also interesting how Sam is always mentioned as part of the core when Botterill talks now, after being conspicuously absent before.

It’s almost like something has happened in the past year that has turned him into a believer.

I'll believe it when I see it with Nylander. He's the guy I want moved this summer

I did notice that too with Botts and Reinhart. He noticeably did it yesterday during the presser. It used to be Reinhart left out, and now it's RoR

The Sabres drafted the right to negotiate a contract with him, right?  He will officially be a Sabre when they sign him to a contract, right?  Which will likely be any day now, right?

Oh  :nana:  :nana:

Was their video or just still shots?

Just the still

We're doomed!

I'll believe it when I see it with Nylander. He's the guy I want moved this summer

I did notice that too with Botts and Reinhart. He noticeably did it yesterday during the presser. It used to be Reinhart left out, and now it's RoR

Oh  :nana:  :nana:

Just the still

I would guess this stuff has more to do with our over-analysis than anything else, as much as I love to partake. 

He's a Sabre. I expect them to announce his contract today but maybe I'll be wrong. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.