2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Something about this whole Vegas thing just smells rotten. Just doesn't seem right or possible. Could it all be fixed? probably not, but it just isn't right.

I live in Vegas and the community just loves this team. Even Brad May just admitted that in all his years in hockey the atmosphere in T mobile is the best he has ever seen. I don’t know how far this team can go but this is one hell of a team and every player has contributed. This is what a team should look like. They remind me of the Sabres after the lockout and the only thing that stopped that team was injuries. I still think if Buffalo wasnt decimated by injuries they would have beat Carolina and Edmonton. Luckily Vegas has depth everywhere.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Something about this whole Vegas thing just smells rotten. Just doesn't seem right or possible. Could it all be fixed? probably not, but it just isn't right.

We can really thank two teams. Florida and Minnesota for giving us 4 solid players for next to nothing. Marchessault and Smith came from Florida. How do you let a 30 guy go? And then you trade Smith for I believe a third rounder. Both have been great. Then Haula and Alex Tuch come from Minnesota. Haula has tons of speed and Tuch a former first rounder had for practically nothing.

Morrissey to have a telephone hearing for his hit on Eric Staal and for creating bad emo songs.

Saw “Morrissey” and “telephone,” and was momentarily confused and then reminded of the 80s urban legend (standq-up bit?) that *Robert Smith* of The Cure (or was it Morrissey?!) had a payphone (?!) installed in his home that didn’t ring, and whenever he felt like ... *talking*, he’d just pick up the receiver and share his sadness.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Are these announcers stupid? That’s a goal for the Avs.

“Rinne is allowed the blue paint. That’s his space.” If the puck is loose in the ‘blue paint’ you’re implying nobody is allowed to shoot it in.

What are they thinking?

Edited by Andrew Amerk