2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Sick goal by Pastrnak. Kadri is as big a punk as Marchand and Perry should also suspended.

I don't think he should be.  He did not hit Karlsson in the head.  He hits him cleanly and I am sure the side impact causes his head to snap and may cause a concussion.  However, Karlsson was digging at the puck.  I agree with the call in that I think it's somewhat of a bad angle hit but without the head contact I don't think it warrants a suspension.

And I would LOVE to see him suspended... not a fan of his.

Sick goal by Pastrnak. Kadri is as big a punk as Marchand and Perry should also suspended.

Kadri has effectively taken the Leafs out of the series mentally. As for the Komarek licking, just another reminder of what a classless a*hole Marchand is ... Komarek should have launched a lugie right back at him - saliva vs saliva. 

Kadri has effectively taken the Leafs out of the series mentally. As for the Komarek licking, just another reminder of what a classless a*hole Marchand is ... Komarek should have launched a lugie right back at him - saliva vs saliva. 

We all were fine with Steve Ott licking an opponent's visor, right?

Foligno punched Myers in the side of the knee as he was going down...had a head shot on Trouba earlier too.

In the 5th game, when we are about to close out the series, I would love to see Buff or Chiarot tune him up. Butt end to the chops would be about right.

Way to go, NHL, we're reviewing a play that was fractionally offside if at all to wipe out a playoff OT goal. If they overturn this...

Ha, never mind, goal. Still, get rid of the offsides challenge. Blech.

The penalty for coaches challenging offside and being wrong was a strong deterrent. I never think about the league challenge in the last minute of the third and in overtime. What is the league's penalty for putting the fans through Hell?