Mittelstadt - Hobey Baker?

WildCard

• 3 weeks later...

Minn vs Ohio St on Big Ten Network

6:30p ET

I had tickets to this one. I’m going to a work function with my wife’s lab instead......

But they play again tomorrow night. And I have tickets to that one too! Figured I’d split the difference and drag her to the game tomorrow. Great seats too, on the glass next to the zamboni tunnel. Should be fun to see Casey

I had tickets to this one. I’m going to a work function with my wife’s lab instead......

But they play again tomorrow night. And I have tickets to that one too! Figured I’d split the difference and drag her to the game tomorrow. Great seats too, on the glass next to the zamboni tunnel. Should be fun to see Casey

College hockey is super fun, I always try to attend a game when I go Boston for work.   Enjoy the game!

He definitely took the playmaker role. Made a lot of nifty passes. Some of them to no one in particular, but he has a knack of getting the puck to high danger areas. Him and the line mates weren’t on the same page though. Not much connected.

He’s their Jack Eichel on the power play. That’s the position he played, and he also did a couple things that reminded me of Jack (including a sweet deke to get around a defender, followed by a wrist shot that missed the net lol)

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.