Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

We shall see. The Knights have a lot of solid players. My favorite player is Alex Tuch. Thanks Minnesota for giving us a great young player. He’s big, can skate, goes in the corners and wins battles, and goes right to the front of the net. Our defense works hard. I like our team.

Really?

Edited by inkman

Kucherov has 29 goals and 52 points in his last 32 games played. That is 11 more points than the next highest scoring player in that span (McDavid).

A late second-round pick who scored 18 points as a rookie.

Maybe there’s hope for Bailey yet ????

Edited by dudacek

Kucherov has 29 goals and 52 points in his last 32 games played. That is 11 more points than the next highest scoring player in that span (McDavid).

Kucherov is better right now. Kucherov is insane. I think he's currently the NHL's best player. The Lightning are insane.

As @FriedgeHNIC reported, VGK gave Shipachyov's agent permission to talk to teams about trade. Shipachyov has been assigned to CHI in AHL. Per Bob

As a Knights fan as well I see him being moved. He’s a pass first guy with skill who likes to overpass. If we can get a top prospect back or a number 1 pick. McPhee will pull the trigger.

Didn’t see this shared the other day. Gudas took a flying right to the face. I’d hate to see about 99% of guys get whooped like this. But Gudas has delivered enough cheap shots....

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/922972305290137600

I approve of this message.

Edited by MattPie

Didn’t see this shared the other day. Gudas took a flying right to the face. I’d hate to see about 99% of guys get whooped like this. But Gudas has delivered enough cheap shots....

That whole thing made my day. Love watching Gudas get punchisized. 

I can't help, and won't apologize for, how happy that .gif made me when I first saw it.

Anaheim lost 8-3 last night to a mediocre Florida team. Perhaps because they're so injured that Grant is playing a key role and thus finally scoring.

He couldn't score on the cup finalist predators last year either. Or in any NHL game before he got to buffalo.

This is of course the correct analysis. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.