Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

Hates to lose, hasn't learned how to win. Although he is getting closer. 

He was friggen everywhere last night. It was great. Every time his defenders looked like they were panicking Jack seemed to swoop in and bail them out. He came out of nowhere a few times and you could tell the Anaheim players were getting frustrated towards the end. 

If he can play like that every night, then he'll be a center in the truest sense: a player who is in the sh*t at both ends of the ice. 

I hope he's building confidence. I hope he understands that we need him to be this kind of player. They have to be watching the game tape today and saying "see Jack, look at you totally owning those guys." 

Because I had a minute...

McDavid: 3g, 2a, 4games

Matthews: 5g, 3a, 6games

Eichel: 2g, 5a, 6games

Laine: 2g, 2a, 4games

Those are the big 4 guys from the last couple of years. Players that Eichel has been compared to or at least mentioned in the same company as. 

Maybe I would make the argument that Eichel's game is more "complete" than Matthews' 

Just wanted to say, he is getting sheltered by babcock at the moment their "3rd line" with Kadri and Bozak is playing the tough competition.

Thing is with Nylander, marner and Matthews needing to get payed, that 3rd line is becoming very expensive soon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.