Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

@adamschefiter
The @buffalobills & recently released WR Jeremy Maclin, have agreed to a 1 year- $4.5 Mil contract.

Really like this signing

You sure? WGR retweeted that, and it has his logo on it that I've seen before

If you copy and pasted the original post, it's either fake or he spelled his name wrong on his own twitter handle. Schefiter.

Read this on twobillsdrive.  Bills may attempt to ink Fred Jackson to a 1 year deal.  Wouldn't mind him making an attempt to make the team.  At least he'd get to retire as a Bill.  Jackson would be an upgrade over Bush that's for sure.  

Sir. Without a twitter account, how do you know WGR re-tweeted it?

And get a twitter account man, you're too young to be so old!

I did but they demanded I have a facebook, and that's just not going to happen :lol:

You can still view twitter without an account

Edited by WildCard

I had Maclin on my fantasy team the past two seasons, to say he was a disappointment would be an understatement.   He's not very good folks.

He had over 1000 yards and 8 TDs in 2015 season; 16th highest scoring WR in standard scoring.

Edited by Lanny

I did but they demanded I have a facebook, and that's just not going to happen :lol:

You can still view twitter without an account

Facebook and Twitter are competitors, I doubt Twitter needs/wants you to have Facebook. You sure this wasn't Instagram?

I did but they demanded I have a facebook, and that's just not going to happen

I have twitter and no Facebook.

Facebook and Twitter are competitors, I doubt Twitter needs/wants you to have Facebook. You sure this wasn't Instagram?

Yeah. Twitter will ask you for an email, not a Facebook account.

Just saw the email, turns out you're all right, they just want me to confirm my account. And now I remember why I got rid of it: they started having me follow random people, and I didn't know how to turn it off 

I have no interest in Bills doing well this year. THis team has ZERO chance at making the playoffs so why add an aging receiver? I thought these idiots were going to be smarter this time around......Sell off Shady and Kyle and get a QB for the love of God. This team needs to rebuild the right way and stop trying to scratch and claw to 8 wins, ugh.

He had over 1000 yards and 8 TDs in 2015 season; 16th highest scoring WR in standard scoring.

Well, he only had something like 2 TDs through the first 9 or 10 weeks that season, so I rage-traded him, then much to my chagrin, he went on a tear to end the season.  As a result, he was a mid-round pick of mine for 2016, only be let down again... never picking him again!

Just saw the email, turns out you're all right, they just want me to confirm my account. And now I remember why I got rid of it: they started having me follow random people, and I didn't know how to turn it off

You go to the random ppl page and click unfollow. They only have you follow like 5 to start unless you linked it to fb.

I have no interest in Bills doing well this year. THis team has ZERO chance at making the playoffs so why add an aging receiver? I thought these idiots were going to be smarter this time around......Sell off Shady and Kyle and get a QB for the love of God. This team needs to rebuild the right way and stop trying to scratch and claw to 8 wins, ugh.

Ah yes, Buffalo sports....where rebuilding isn't a temporary phase but a geological epoch.

I don't think the Bills have ZERO chance of making the playoffs. Assuming a healthy Brady, yes I'd agree that the Bills are really competing with 11 other teams for 2 wild card spots. But many of those 11 other teams are actually less talented than the Bills. A Watkins-Maclin-Jones-Holmes-Ross-Tate WR group would be among the very best in the league. I'd like to see more roster depth at DE and in the secondary, but otherwise I'm actually okay with the talent on the team. Taylor isn't elite, but he's probably the best we've had since Kelly. And McDermott is likely going to be a better coach than the Ryan idiots. Please tell me which specific guaranteed franchise QB's in the 2018 NFL draft we will get by tanking. And do consider that several other teams already have a major head start on the tanking process (NY Jets, for example).

Ah yes, Buffalo sports....where rebuilding isn't a temporary phase but a geological epoch.

I don't think the Bills have ZERO chance of making the playoffs. Assuming a healthy Brady, yes I'd agree that the Bills are really competing with 11 other teams for 2 wild card spots. But many of those 11 other teams are actually less talented than the Bills. A Watkins-Maclin-Jones-Holmes-Ross-Tate WR group would be among the very best in the league. I'd like to see more roster depth at DE and in the secondary, but otherwise I'm actually okay with the talent on the team. Taylor isn't elite, but he's probably the best we've had since Kelly. And McDermott is likely going to be a better coach than the Ryan idiots. Please tell me which specific guaranteed franchise QB's in the 2018 NFL draft we will get by tanking. And do consider that several other teams already have a major head start on the tanking process (NY Jets, for example).

The whole point is that we don't have a qb to even find out how talented the receivers can be. Should have never signed Tyrod, should have traded Kyle and should have shipped McCoy to a contender.

The whole point is that we don't have a qb to even find out how talented the receivers can be. Should have never signed Tyrod, should have traded Kyle and should have shipped McCoy to a contender.

A) This offense could be one of the league' best if it stays healthy and finds a solution at WR.

B) tanking doesn't work in NFL unless you have Andrew Luck coming out.

C) shooting for a playoff spot and still trying to find that franchise QB is not mutually exclusive.