Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Not a lot. But there's something odd about such an illustrious school never having produced a truly good quarterback, and also having produced many disappointments.

Maybe Darnold changes that.

I think it's one of those things where the school has never had a guy until they have a guy. Michigan and Tennessee's QB history isn't all that great until they had perhaps the two greatest QBs ever. 

I'm proud I know Donald Trump and I support him. And by the way, he happens to be our President. And I think anybody who is against him now is against our country. Without question, I'm proud to be a proud supporter of Donald Trump.

Well, it's good he says he doesn't know much about politics, otherwise he's a fascist.

Well, it's good he says he doesn't know much about politics, otherwise he's a fascist.

The opinion he expresses there is held by quite a lot of people, same thing for speaking bad about anything remotely 'patriotic'. 

The opinion he expresses there is held by quite a lot of people, same thing for speaking bad about anything remotely 'patriotic'. 

Until that side is out of power. At that exact moment it becomes their Patriotic duty to hinder, obstruct, and cause dissention.

Until that side is out of power. At that exact moment it becomes their Patriotic duty to hinder, obstruct, and cause dissention.

I bet that's the exact moment the Politics thread comes back, as well.

Oh, snap!

C'mon. That's funny.

Per Tom Martin at Channel 4: "McDermott's biggest source of optimism is 'the good Lord above.'"

I want nothing more than for this guy to disabuse me of the bias I apparently harbour in this regard (which I've discussed here at some length).

He'll be fired in 3 years anyways

Sean McDermott may be the biggest cliché machine I've ever seen. If you were to deliberately create a robot to mock coach speak, you'd create McDermott.

I saw many Tweets indicating that he said the word "process" a bunch of times.

One thing I'll say though: How many other NFL coaches, or coaches of any major league sports team for that matter, get up there and talk about how "the good Lord above" is a principal reason for optimism for an upcoming season? 

I'm not sure I can think of a one. In that way, at least, he is not cliche.

Sean McDermott may be the biggest cliché machine I've ever seen. If you were to deliberately create a robot to mock coach speak, you'd create McDermott.

Yeah, I think the players at the NFL level see through that stuff.    He sounds like he'd make a fantastic college head coach.     I could see a Nick Saban type of tenure he had with the Dolphins.

I saw many Tweets indicating that he said the word "process" a bunch of times.

One thing I'll say though: How many other NFL coaches, or coaches of any major league sports team for that matter, get up there and talk about how "the good Lord above" is a principal reason for optimism for an upcoming season? 

I'm not sure I can think of a one. In that way, at least, he is not cliche.

Can't wait to hear post-game interviews where everything happened because God wanted it to happen that way and there's a lesson in all of it good or bad.   At some point some reporter is going to call him out on it.

You and Jeff Hostetler (sp) can straight eff off with that.

Haha I come in peace. Cut me some slack I was raised a Giants fan by birth. I think I'm the only Sabres/ Giants fan though.

Edited by Saratoga Sabres Fan