Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

A) This offense could be one of the league' best if it stays healthy and finds a solution at WR.

B) tanking doesn't work in NFL unless you have Andrew Luck coming out.

C) shooting for a playoff spot and still trying to find that franchise QB is not mutually exclusive.

Especially since KC is gonna go 3-13 for us while we watch Buffalo Bills Wild Card football

A) This offense could be one of the league' best if it stays healthy and finds a solution at WR.

C) shooting for a playoff spot and still trying to find that franchise QB is not mutually exclusive.

Absolutely.

Tanking doesn't, very true. What does work, however, is getting as many picks as possible

mini-doc on Bills Mafia and the tailgating atmosphere from my favorite sports website

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/872834360910544897

Ubkev, you would love these guys

Saw that yesterday. Especially liked the lovely white trash that were spitting a shot of beer into each other's mouths in a circle. My kinda girls!

Saw that yesterday. Especially liked the lovely white trash that were spitting a shot of beer into each other's mouths in a circle. My kinda girls!

That was my first thought too. That's wifey material right there

That would have at least gotten them a second date. At minimum, I must know their thoughts on life.

I imagine there's not a lot of thoughts going on up there 

I'm going to campaign for this to happen so hard next time I tailgate 

I imagine there's not a lot of thoughts going on up there

I'm going to campaign for this to happen so hard next time I tailgate

In a previous life, I would have approached that group of girls thinking "bet I can walk away from this with a phone number, at minimum and probably a relationship."

In a previous life, I would have approached that group of girls thinking "bet I can walk away from this with a phone number, at minimum and probably a relationship."

Only recently developed this. Not a bad mindset to have

Reminds me of home , surrounding villages calls my town "the reserve" .   Our mayor once said, build a wall around this town and drive in with two beer trucks daily all they need. 

When playing games as kids, we usually would go further in "do or dare" games then most others.  

Edited by Huckleberry

Watkins would be great if healthy and with an actual QB

Watkins father is Samuel L. Jackson's character from Unbreakable.

Edit: and he still couldn't hold Moulds' jock

Edited by ubkev