Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I'll admit to feeling ambivalent about the mini-feature on the Bills wackadoos.

On the one hand: What a bunch of dumb f#*k degenerates. As if Beavis and Butthead had come to life and were regular tailgaters in Orchard Park.

On the other hand: There is something about the indomitable human spirit in there. It's cold. It's wet. The team stinks, and has stunk for 17 years. But the diehards are still there -- longing for some sort of ill-defined redemption. 

Sorry, The 30 for 30 "Four falls of Buffalo" might be great viewing for some but it just makes me angry.  From the Thurman Helmet debacle, to the excessive partying prior to the first SB, to them being too tight and out coached just made me angry.  It also renewed my dislike for Jim Kelly.  I have consumed too much alcohol and drugs trying to forget all this crap and having to slowly relive it all again is like Chinese Water Torture. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sam Darnold, 6'4" USC

Josh Rosen, 6'4" UCLA

Lamar Jackson, 6'3" Louisville  

Josh Allen, 6'5" Wyoming

Mason Rudolph, 6'5" Oklahoma State

Unlike 2013 when the Bills went all dumb and drafted a QB in the 1st round of the weakest QB draft in years (EJ sucked then and he still sucks) 2018 has the potential to have some really talented QB's. I listed the top 5 not in order just to list. Watch some college football this year and maybe in April Buffalo will finally draft a good QB... 

If you want to read up on the top QB's in this class, here's a decent article.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/7/18/15980424/2018-nfl-draft-quarterback-watch-list-sam-darnold-josh-allen-josh-rosen 

Edited by LGR4GM

Sorry, The 30 for 30 "Four falls of Buffalo" might be great viewing for some but it just makes me angry.  From the Thurman Helmet debacle, to the excessive partying prior to the first SB, to them being too tight and out coached just made me angry.  It also renewed my dislike for Jim Kelly.  I have consumed too much alcohol and drugs trying to forget all this crap and having to slowly relive it all again is like Chinese Water Torture. 

How about this documentary: "A Tale of Two AFC East Cities." The story of the New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills during the 21st century.

Sam Darnold, 6'4" USC

Josh Rosen, 6'4" UCLA

Lamar Jackson, 6'3" Louisville  

Josh Allen, 6'5" Wyoming

Mason Rudolph, 6'5" Oklahoma State

Unlike 2013 when the Bills went all dumb and drafted a QB in the 1st round of the weakest QB draft in years (EJ sucked then and he still sucks) 2018 has the potential to have some really talented QB's. I listed the top 5 not in order just to list. Watch some college football this year and maybe in April Buffalo will finally draft a good QB... 

If you want to read up on the top QB's in this class, here's a decent article.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/7/18/15980424/2018-nfl-draft-quarterback-watch-list-sam-darnold-josh-allen-josh-rosen 

I know there's a lot of love for Darnold, whose name always looks like a typo.

I dunno, though. If Darnold ends up being really good, he'd be the first USC quarterback in history to make something of himself in the NFL.

Right.

Rob Johnson. Todd (?) Marinovich.

Far from a murderer's row.

Right, but do you really put much stock in it?

I don't know a lot about systems in football but any team not running a "pro" system I would probably eye suspiciously taking a QB from them.

Then you're probably going to end up drafting fewer QBs than the Bills have during the drought :p