The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

Haddock is beer battered and fried. I'm fairly certain it's impossible to serve it a different way.

They should sell the batter, like how they sold the muffintops on Seinfeld. But you have to fry the fish with it. Then remove the batter,

Only WNYers get butt hurt about the home of their "delicacies" like garbage plates. Not exactly something I'd spam the internet over.

Hey man, don't try to saddle all of WNY with the garbage plate. That is Rochester's Shame alone.

I no longer clench my fists and grit my teeth over the fact that my wife prefers ranch to bleu cheese. Took a couple years, but I've moved on. I haven't yet allowed her to make anything with cabbage inside our home. That is a vile vegetable. Never gonna happen.

I no longer clench my fists and grit my teeth over the fact that my wife prefers ranch to bleu cheese. Took a couple years, but I've moved on. I haven't yet allowed her to make anything with cabbage inside our home. That is a vile vegetable. Never gonna happen.

That is a vile vegetable when cooked.  You can make a whole lot of neat slaws with raw cabbage though.

As long as they don't force feed it to me, people can like whatever food they damn well please.

I’ve never used coloured pencils.

I got my wife a few of those adult coloring books and a simple set of colored pencils on a whim as a stocking stuffer at Xmas. Turns out it the perfect way for her to unwind after a grueling day in the office. She’s found so much serenity in it that I got her a big bad set of pencils to compliment her new habit.

I prefer drugs and alcohol to unwind, but to each their own I guess.

Why do my fingers smell like crayons?

Some cosmetics are made with paraffin wax as are crayons. It has about 1000 commercial uses so there is no telling where it came from other than something you touched recently.

Edited by inkman