GDT: Buffalo at Ottawa, 7:30 PM ET, 11/29/2016

Doohickie

Well, he shouldn't be near the damn PK anyways

DD also saying on WGR that he an coach how he wants to know, with a fast game instead of slow responsible hockey

I hate how he coaches. Like if you're serious he's the biggest baby ever. Edited by LGR4GM

Shout-out to that first Jack-is-floating observation in the GDT.

I'm betting we see such a post in this one (GDT).

Jack will be fine... if he moves his feet.

WTH? Is Dan drunk?

Has Jack ever been on th PK?

I'm sure he killed some penalties last year. (30:28 of SH ice time to be exact.)

I hope he plays tonight.  And I hope he's READY to play tonight.

I will admit to having had the thought that this seems a bit rushed.

Edited by PASabreFan

DD also saying on WGR that he can coach how he wants to now, with a fast game instead of slow responsible hockey

More proof that the boring game and the lack of offensive creativity we've seen so far this year was by design.

How successful was that Dan? Would we really have been worse off if kids like Reinhart, Baptiste and Girgensons were allowed to play and learn?

More proof that the boring game and the lack of offensive creativity we've seen so far this year was by design.

How successful was that Dan? Would we really have been worse off if kids like Reinhart, Baptiste and Girgensons were allowed to play and learn?

I'm no DD fan but I can understand the thought process. Lose your best weapon, go full on 95 NJ Devils. Pack it all in and limit your chances against. Unfortunately, the execution was Abysmal (pretty sure you can construct Bylsma with those letters).

I guess I'll be excited to see them open it, supposedly.

Guess who's back, back again

Jack is back - tell a friend

Jack is back, Jack is back, Jack is back

interested to see DDB's new "open fast offensive style" as long as it is nothing like the style we have been seeing for two months now.

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm old enough to remember last season when we chipped and chased while trapping the neutral zone, all with a healthy Eichel.

But I'm not going to contaminate Jack's return with this when we have like 3 Bylsma bashing threads. So go Sabres!

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm old enough to remember last season when we chipped and chased while trapping the neutral zone, all with a healthy Eichel.

But I'm not going to contaminate Jack's return with this when we have like 3 Bylsma bashing threads. So go Sabres!

Oh absolutely I will believe it when I see it as well. There was a healthy amount of skepticism in my original post.

So you are 1 years old? :Lol:

We won't see it. We'll see Jack's natural talent making a shirt tail riding coach look better

Zemgus to the fourth line. How long can he stay there before he is replaced by a kid from the minors? 

Man. I almost bought a Girgenson jersey a few years back. I guess I'm glad I waited. I can't tell if he was just a fluke under Nolan, or if he is that incapable of playing Bylsma's system.

Edited by SabresBaltimore

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.