GDT: Buffalo at Ottawa, 7:30 PM ET, 11/29/2016

Doohickie

Carrier bumped to the 1st line with ROR & Okposo. Moulson dropped to the 4th with Grant and Girgs.

Our first two lines are going to be overflowing with energy tonight. Love it.

Yup. Just heard it --

48 - 90 - 21

9 - 15 - 23

82 - 22 - 12

26 - 27 - 28

I am comfortable with these lines.

The Injurial Senate is no longer of any concern of ours. I've just received word that the Emperor has reinstated our health, permanently.*

*(injuries can't be turned off in real life)

Carrier bumped to the 1st line with ROR & Okposo. Moulson dropped to the 4th with Grant and Girgs.

Our first two lines are going to be overflowing with energy tonight. Love it.

Carrier seems like precisely the sort of player who could slot in with a designated pairing like ROR and Okposo.

Carrier, Eichel and a healthier Kane gives the top six the speed it has been sadly lacking all year.

This is a good point. I saw a few Avs games when ROR played with MacKinnon and sometimes Duchene. Putting speed guys with ROR leads to some dazzling results. We haven't been able to do that much in his time here (Kane has played with him but doesn't play as well with others ya know)

Edited by Randall Flagg

Be still my heart.

Although, I don't think Matty Mo should be way down there.

You mean the 30goal or 40 goal scoring phenom we must protect in the expansion draft at all costs? That Matt Moulson? 

Moulson is probably = to a 3rd line LW at this stage and he isn't cut out to play on our 3rd line so 4th line it is.

If he continues to get top PP time and plays all 82 games this season, Moulson is on pace for 27 goals. With Jack back, I still hold to my prediction of 18 being Moulson's ceiling and anywhere between 14-18 goals being realistic.

Edited by LGR4GM

More proof that the boring game and the lack of offensive creativity we've seen so far this year was by design.

How successful was that Dan? Would we really have been worse off if kids like Reinhart, Baptiste and Girgensons were allowed to play and learn?

Nailed it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.