GDT: Buffalo at Ottawa, 7:30 PM ET, 11/29/2016

Doohickie

JACK'S BACK

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The night we've all been waiting for:  Jack Eichel and Your Buffalo Sabres start the season.... for realz this time.

30501662393_6825f02ce5_b.jpg  30501662303_19525c8d74_b.jpg

Now it's not quite official but I'd be shocked if we don't see Jack on the ice tonight.  The Sabres have taken 3 of 4 points from Ottawa so far this year.  This is a good rivalry game, and a great time for Jack to come out scoring.  Let's take it to the Senators!

516432630_slide.jpg

And now, a word from our MODO:

Yo !

Blame Wildcard for not making another epic GDT with an EPIC vid! :flirt:

No but seriously, i love all the GDTs beeing made here, so much appreciated, no matter who puts down the effort to do one.

Wildcard sent me an message about making GDT the day Jack was back in action, so this vid was made this morning for this game.

Unfortunatly Wildcard is worn out on making all the GDTs so its good we have others that can step in!

Thought id post it here instead of the GDT, i will remove this after tonights game vs Ottawa is over.

LETS GO BUFFALO & JACK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=oukwzsO6oks

Edited by High Ankle Sprain

Just off the top of my head, Jack has 3 goals and 2 or 3 assists against Ottawa so far. Let's hope this is a career-long trend. 

Holy cow I'm excited. I missed everything about #15. I feel like there's new life poured into me.

The march to the playoffs begins. Look for renewed effectiveness from 82-22-12 now that they get easier matchups.

It's amazing how much better the lineup looks by just adding one guy. O'Reilly and Okposo up top shouldn't have to single-handedly carry the offense, and could benefit from a matchup standpoint. Second line looks potent, because you know Jack and Sam are going to pick up where they left off. Third line as it should be. Even the 4th line looks good for what it is.

The glaring problem is Moulson on the top line, but I am overlooking that for now. Get Kulikov back and I think we'll be ok.

Beyond pumped to see Jack's first game back.

Man. I hope Jack is fully healthy. I'm sure he wants to play tonight, and since he's declaring himself ready, I'll be surprised if he doesn't. I just don't want to see him re-injure himself coming back too quickly (not that it's felt that quick to me).

Here's to hoping this is the start of turning our season around!

Per DD, he will get around 18 mins tonight. Biggest change will be no PK for him initially

Well, he shouldn't be near the damn PK anyways

DD also saying on WGR that he can coach how he wants to now, with a fast game instead of slow responsible hockey

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.