GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:30 PM ET, 10/25/2016, NBCSN

WildCard

What do you mean woeful?!? Moulson is on pace for 41 goals!!!! 41!!!! He's a power house. 

Cut the sarcasm... we all know there's a special place in your heart for Matt Moulson.

That said, I expect to see Ullmark get some action tonight... just do not have a good vibe about this game... especially the first period.    THis team has been off for 4 days, I imagine it will take a period or two to get their legs moving, but by then it could be curtains because of the goalie situation.

Edited by pi2000

Cut the sarcasm... we all know there's a special place in your heart for Matt Moulson.

That said, I expect to see Ullmark get some action tonight... just do not have a good vibe about this game... especially the first period.    THis team has been off for 4 days, I imagine it will take a period or two to get their legs moving, but by then it could be curtains because of the goalie situation.

I actually really like Matt Moulson. I just accept his limitations. 

If Ennis - Reinhart - Girgensons play well together, develop some chemistry, and are able to consistently provide some secondary scoring, it would go miles towards establishing some realistic playoff hopes for this year. The top line with O'Reilly will do what it needs to, balance is what's crucial. This is a big game in that a good performance from line 2 would be huge. Could mean good things going forward for this season.

I was thinking the same thing myself -- and Zemgus looked pretty good IMHO against Vancouver.  Ennis, although improving, is still a ways away from being the consistent threat he used to be.  Still, it's a line with intriguing possibilities.

Yup

@JohnBorukCSN 4h4 hours ago

#Sabres are playing on 5 days rest, #Flyers playing their 3rd game in 4 days...Dan Bylsma says that will be a big factor in tonight's ga

This game is a no brainer bet for the Sabres. Back to backs are always the easiest bet in hockey.

I'm avoiding this one like the plague!

Gorges keeps his spot because pairing him with franson would be a disaster.    They should put Franson as 7th D.

McCabe - Risto

Kulikov - Bogo

Gorges - Nelson

That is what I want to see.

I'd rather see Ghule instead of Nelson.  At least to see how he does. 

Edited by RambosKnife

Let's face it this club is snake bit right now. Jack, Kane and starting goalie out. That's something very few teams are dealing with. Your talking about guys you are heavily depending on this season.

The Sabres have played 3 of the top team in the NHL and beat one of them.  They lost to Calgary in a game that probably should have gone to a shootout except for very poor officiating.  Stop being so damned pessimistic and enjoy the ride.

I'd rather see Ghule instead of Nelson.  At least to see how he does. 

Unfortunately that option isn't happening this season... 

Consider yourself lucky to have the ability to watch the game. Just found out tonight when I tried to put the game on the sabres channel on Bell TV here and there's a message saying games will no longer be shown on the channel anymore and to get centre ice/game centre. It was the only reason I switched service providers when I moved so I could watch games. Now I gotta pay to watch.

you Bell

you TP

Consider yourself lucky to have the ability to watch the game. Just found out tonight when I tried to put the game on the sabres channel on Bell TV here and there's a message saying games will no longer be shown on the channel anymore and to get centre ice/game centre. It was the only reason I switched service providers when I moved so I could watch games. Now I gotta pay to watch.

###### you Bell

###### you TP

How good is your ad blocker and anti-virus? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.