GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Those of you outside the Rochester area may not realize what a twit our mayor Lovely is. "Do you want me to answer that?" Lovely asks. Yes. When people ask a question they are looking for an answer. This doesn't fill me with confidence that the Amerks aren't leaving.http://www.whec.com/news/mayor-confident-amerks-remain-rochester/4415082/

Those of you outside the Rochester area may not realize what a twit our mayor Lovely is. "Do you want me to answer that?" Lovely asks. Yes. When people ask a question they are looking for an answer. This doesn't fill me with confidence that the Amerks aren't leaving.http://www.whec.com/news/mayor-confident-amerks-remain-rochester/4415082/

I met Lovely years ago while I was a criminal justice student and I thought she was a total blowhard. She's been pretty much incompetent her entire tenure as Mayor. 

Hopefully Rachel Barnhart can take over and arouse me physically and politically

:wub:  Josie will tell you that I have a bit of a crush on her, so I'll come right out with it.  :lol: 

She's smart but I worry that about the people she's aligned herself with politically. I'm not a big fan of Robert Scott Gaddy. I read her book and I think she's got the right attitude but perhaps hasn't built enough clout with the community. I hope she keeps trying for political offices, there need to be more people like her running for these jobs. 

:wub: Josie will tell you that I have a bit of a crush on her, so I'll come right out with it. :lol:

She's smart but I worry that about the people she's aligned herself with politically. I'm not a big fan of Robert Scott Gaddy. I read her book and I think she's got the right attitude but perhaps hasn't built enough clout with the community. I hope she keeps trying for political offices, there need to be more people like her running for these jobs.

She's distanced herself from Gaddy. You don't know someone until you know.

She's distanced herself from Gaddy. You don't know someone until you know.

Aye. I think she learned a lesson about who to trust and how important connections (real or perceived) are in politics. I think it'll be better for Rochester on the whole that she lost her primary bid for the assembly spot. 

Anyone have contacts within the sabres organisation ? 

I would like to have a tour if possible, sent a mail but no respons.

i think this is the type of event, especially with you coming over, and with this season, that the Sabres PR would be all over

Guess we'll find out soon enough if they really do read this board or not

I will be out with someone tomorrow, I'll check although I know some have requested anonymity.

Btw,

Amerks,

Fri. Mar, 24 2017 vs. Springfield Thunderbirds 7:05 PM

This would be fun if we maybe could get an pre-gtg here? :)

You know I'm going. As a matter of fact I will have multiple unused season tickets I'll be able to convert for that game.(Mrs. iT misses a lot due to work) You're already promised one. Anyone else wants to go feel free to let me know. I'll need a couple weeks notice depending on how many I'm redeeming. I'm suggesting the Brewhouse pregame.

You know I'm going. As a matter of fact I will have multiple unused season tickets I'll be able to convert for that game.(Mrs. iT misses a lot due to work) You're already promised one. Anyone else wants to go feel free to let me know. I'll need a couple weeks notice depending on how many I'm redeeming. I'm suggesting the Brewhouse pregame.

Awesome mate, awesome!

I'm liking that last game vs the Leafs. Should be right in the thick of the playoff hunt, and that rivalry will be awesome

:cry:

Amerks, Fri. Mar, 24 2017 vs. Springfield Thunderbirds 7:05 PM

This would be fun if we maybe could get an pre-gtg here? :)

I'm going to plan on it!

I'm suggesting the Brewhouse pregame.

Good idea.  I'd like to throw Dinosaur BBQ and Exchange Sports Bar (where Nathaniel's used to be) into the idea hat as well.  Both very close to the Arena.

So MODO mentioned the Amerks game Friday night.

Is there interest? Do I need to get myself a ticket there too?

As the mentioned upthread I have unused season tickets I can redeem for that game. So far I have MODO on the list for certain. You and Cereal are the only others that have shown interest so far. If you guys are in I'll add you to the list. I have several tickets available(I'll do a count when I'm home later) so if you guys want one just let me know. They just go to waste otherwise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.