GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Suggestions:

1.  Wherever we do meet up, no one wears anything other than what they normally would wear that day.*  That means I'm probably in a sundress, Ink's probably in a short-sleeve shirt and a jean skirt;  Taro is in a partial toga, and, well, whatever the hell he wears elsewhere.  WildCard, we will get you some non-Charlie-clothes if needed.

2.  No revealing!  I know, some of us know each other, but it would be so much more fun if the others guess.

3.  As we leave for the game, everyone reveals.

No?

*Sabres Sweaters excepted for those who wear them.

Edited by Eleven

Suggestions:

1.  Wherever we do meet up, no one wears anything other than what they normally would wear that day.*  That means I'm probably in a sundress, Ink's probably in a short-sleeve shirt and a jean skirt;  Taro is in a partial toga, and, well, whatever the hell he wears elsewhere.  WildCard, we will get you some non-Charlie-clothes if needed.

2.  No revealing!  I know, some of us know each other, but it would be so much more fun if the others guess.

No?

Dude,

As long as everyone is stuffed on phat pannys i dont give a bloody azz if everyone is naked, im all good with that!

Suggestions:

No?

What do you mean by #1, why would people dress differently than they usually do? Do you mean like, no whipping out a nice suit? Because I'm wearing ratty jeans and a nondescript shirt like always, or gym shorts if it's warm enough 

I love the "guess the poster" idea. I'm all in on that.

Dude,

As long as everyone is stuffed on phat pannys i dont give a bloody azz if everyone is naked, im all good with that!

No.  I've seen some of these people with clothes on, and it's bad enough.  Self included.

What do you mean by #1, why would people dress differently than they usually do? Do you mean like, no whipping out a nice suit? Because I'm wearing ratty jeans and a nondescript shirt like always, or gym shorts if it's warm enough 

I love the "guess the poster" idea. I'm all in on that.

I mean wear what you normally wear.  The examples in my post were jokes, of course.  But just be you.

Suggestions:

1. Wherever we do meet up, no one wears anything other than what they normally would wear that day.* That means I'm probably in a sundress, Ink's probably in a short-sleeve shirt and a jean skirt; Taro is in a partial toga, and, well, whatever the hell he wears elsewhere. WildCard, we will get you some non-Charlie-clothes if needed.

2. No revealing! I know, some of us know each other, but it would be so much more fun if the others guess.

3. As we leave for the game, everyone reveals.

No?

I like the idea of guessing everyone's name

No. I've seen some of these people with clothes on, and it's bad enough. Self included.

I mean wear what you normally wear. The examples in my post were jokes, of course. But just be you.

Eh I have to drive, so I'm gonna hold off a little bit on being me Edited by WildCard

Suggestions:

No?

Alright, that's it, I'm showing up in boy drag. 

Suggestions:

No?

Honestly I don't think I've ever seen Ink without a sleeveless shirt. :flirt:

And here I thought people your age didn't like to be wished happy birthday :nana:

Well, some don't, but I think at some point most think that growing older is better than the alternative and start counting again.

For me, that was 2 years ago, when I turned 50.

So, I accept your good wishes.

So I can wear my Sabres sweater then?  Do I wear the one signed by a favored whipping boy?  Do I wear one from the goathead era?  Do I wear a current one?

Or maybe.. I'll wear another teams sweater.. just because.

He gets beat up during that though :lol:

I'll be Dayman. Now we need a troll, a boy's hole, and a Nightman

That was the point duh :) I start beating on you and the rest of the gang takes me out.

Who plays the coffee shop waitress?..... Neo? Haha

I also have a martial arts background, so I could be Nightman, but I don't own cat eyes, bummer

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.