GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Well, some don't, but I think at some point most think that growing older is better than the alternative and start counting again.

For me, that was 2 years ago, when I turned 50.

So, I accept your good wishes.

That's a pretty great way to look at it. Also, you're not as old as I thought you were, and I think that makes me sad because I don't feel old jokes are really appropriate till you hit 60.

That's a pretty great way to look at it. Also, you're not as old as I thought you were, and I think that makes me sad because I don't feel old jokes are really appropriate till you hit 60.

What the hell does that mean?

Now I'm pissed and on my birthday and all.

Thanks GED.  Thanks a whole hell of a lot!!

Thursday the 13th!

That is a week from tomorrow ... I don't know if I can make it that long without throttling some poster on here (who shall be nameless).

What the hell does that mean?

Now I'm pissed and on my birthday and all.

Thanks GED. Thanks a whole hell of a lot!!

Hahaha. I don't know why, but I honestly thought you were like one fall away from needing double hip replacement old. You're only middle aged! Spread your wings and fly young falcon!

That was the point duh :) I start beating on you and the rest of the gang takes me out.

Who plays the coffee shop waitress?..... Neo? Haha

I also have a martial arts background, so I could be Nightman, but I don't own cat eyes, bummer

I've played my share of coffee shop waitresses in my time, yes sireeEEeEee

Hahaha. I don't know why, but I honestly thought you were like one fall away from needing double hip replacement old. You're only middle aged! Spread your wings and fly young falcon!

Yep.  It was a real song (if not Humperdinck's).

Edited by Eleven

• 3 weeks later...

I was kinda being sarcastic, but thinking about it, would anybody else be interested in a FL meetup? Perhaps a Lightning or Panthers game? Neo, even if nobody else came, I''d meetup with you for a Lightning game......

And me, you ... Miami would be fun, too.

Let's see when the Sabres travel.

Would you be interested in ANY game?

I think it can be arranged, after the holidays ...

Oh, come, all ye faithful ... Florida in February! Or, a roadie to Chicago! NY, Boston ... Nashville ...

Halifax, to see NS and the Moose.

Edited by Neo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.