GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Do you guys wanna just meet up and do something else instead that day? We could go bowling or something.

Ooooo, do we get to sit in self/sabre loathing together!? Excellent!

Can we both be Randy Quaid from Major League?

Edited by ubkev

I think it can be arranged, after the holidays ...

Oh, come, all ye faithful ... Florida in February! Or, a roadie to Chicago! NY, Boston ... Nashville ...

Halifax, to see NS and the Moose.

NS is beautiful.  The Mooseheads are OK as a hockey team and we do have an abundance of Moose, especially on the tropical CB Island.  So much so that they are planning their cull again this year ,,, bastards!!

I am here at your pleasure, sir.

Table hockey tourny!

Super-Chexx.2.gif

I've got this exact game in my kitchen where a table is supposed to go. Audio from Rick Jeanneret and all. I'm down in Jacksonville, NC though so you'll have to find another one. Still the best toy I've ever owned though, edging out the original Nintendo.

Super-Chexx.2.gif

I've got this exact game in my kitchen where a table is supposed to go. Audio from Rick Jeanneret and all. I'm down in Jacksonville, NC though so you'll have to find another one. Still the best toy I've ever owned though, edging out the original Nintendo.

And made by a company in Clarence.

And made by a company in Clarence.

I knew it was local (WNY) but didn't remember the exact location. The sad thing is how expensive replacement men can be. I wanted to order Sabres players instead of the standard blue and red teams but I called their customer service line a few years ago to inquire about it and the prices were astronomical due to licensing. When I got mine 7 or so years ago it wasn't even an option. I don't have the skill or patience to try to hand paint them so I just leave it as red vs blue.

I knew it was local (WNY) but didn't remember the exact location. The sad thing is how expensive replacement men can be. I wanted to order Sabres players instead of the standard blue and red teams but I called their customer service line a few years ago to inquire about it and the prices were astronomical due to licensing. When I got mine 7 or so years ago it wasn't even an option. I don't have the skill or patience to try to hand paint them so I just leave it as red vs blue.

??  A complete NHL team is $99.  Given what you've already invested in that machine, that can't be a lot of money:  http://www.icegame.com/c-22-super-chexx.aspx?pagenum=2

??  A complete NHL team is $99.  Given what you've already invested in that machine, that can't be a lot of money:  http://www.icegame.com/c-22-super-chexx.aspx?pagenum=2

Yeah, $100 isn't bad. I don't remember the price but back when they first got the licensing it was way higher than that. I wanna say it was at least double that which would have meant $400 for 2 teams.

I would really love if we all could go to a restaurant before the game, mingle, have a drinking beer contest, eat real american food and pump the excitment for the game.

Oh there is no question that this is going to happen. My vote is for a place called Gabriel's Gate, which has the best wings in the city. We could meet there and metro to the game.

Oh there is no question that this is going to happen. My vote is for a place called Gabriel's Gate, which has the best wings in the city. We could meet there and metro to the game.

Cool, which ever details you guys decide on I will be there. This seems too good to pass up. I will just sit in my season ticket seat though but will be there for the pre and post stuff. :)

With LTS getting Hoss' ticket, everyone that paid for a ticket should have one. If any others want me to try and secure more tickets in the same section, please pm me and I'll do my best.

You are a beast.  Thank you for the work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.