2016 Second round of playoffs thread

Wyldnwoody44

Getzlaf and Perry have been pretty awful this series. The Ducks are being carried by Perron, Kessler, McGuinn and their solid d-corp.

McGinn TOI was 6:33 and he played 1 shift in the 3rd period, I'm not sure what game you were watching???

The Celtics had a playoff game at home that day as well, and the Sabres-Bruins Game was moved to the afternoon as a result. 

According to Budd Bailey's book History of the Sabres, Bowman was given the chance to start the series on the evenings of April 13 and 14 but turned it down, thinking his young team would have an advantage with the shorter turnaround on the 14th and 15th. Of course the younger legs lost that afternoon game.

McGinn TOI was 6:33 and he played 1 shift in the 3rd period, I'm not sure what game you were watching???

I watched every game in the series, three of them in person. McGuinn was very good the entire series. He was mostly on the 4th line (with Chris Stewart) but scored two goals and hit a couple of posts.

Edited by Potato

I watched every game in the series, three of them in person. McGuinn was very good the entire series. He was mostly on the 4th line (with Chris Stewart) but scored two goals and hit a couple of posts.

Stewart and McGinn is a heck of a 4th line.

Stewart and McGinn is a heck of a 4th line.

Pens and Caps have good 4th lines too. I'm hoping the Sabres will upgrade to that point also. Des Girgs and Fasching to start the season would be quite a luxury I think Edited by Murray's Rats

And it looks like Oshie can score more than just in shootouts. Hattie if the OT goal isn't overturned.

That's awesome. I was doing something else and heard shi*ty and my ears perked up. I then thought, he had to have said shinny. What a dumbass.

Pretty much. :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.