2016 Second round of playoffs thread

Wyldnwoody44

I don't understand why Brian Eliott doesn't have to go to the room for concussion protocol after taking a shot to the face that hard.

Because he's wearing a helmet, duh! Nothing can hurt you if you wear a helmet.

Because he's wearing a helmet, duh! Nothing can hurt you if you wear a helmet.

I wonder if there's some unwritten rule for goalies to prevent them from having their heads targeted? I could see players using concussion protocol to take a hot goalie out of a game temporarily.

St. Louis only had 2 shots on goal through the first 17+ minutes of the game.  Of course, when those two shots both score....

Indeed. Dallas is clearly a vastly superior team...everywhere but in goal, and as in Buffalo know quite well, sometimes that's enough. And I still hope they make a really long run and maybe even win it all, to hopefully tip the scales a bit and make coaches/GMs realize you really can win with a fast, fun, offense-oriented approach.

Said it last game, but it bears repeating: I continue to really like this Sharks team.  Sign me up for Dallas-SJ in the West.

Really? Huh, did not even notice that

Somewhere around halfway through the period, the announcers mentioned the shots were 6-2.  That was when I realized St. Louis had scored on their only two shots so far and so I was curious how long it would take them to get their third.  17:26, in case you were wondering.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.