2016 Second round of playoffs thread

Wyldnwoody44

No kidding. I started losing mine last year but it seems to have stopped. It's minimal but I think if it started going more I'd probably just cut my losses and shave it off. I'm glad society has come to accept bald men. No pressure anymore to cling to your hair.

No kidding. I lived the bad old days man. I remember my mom and I going into a Woolworth's coffee shop and when they saw me, they said we'd have to stand at the counter. There weren't a lot of people there, but those who were got up and took the stools away. It was humiliating. We turned around to leave, and some men were blocking the door. I pushed them to the side, making a small opening for my mom to get through. When we got back to the car, someone had finger-written "WASH ME" and "KILL THE CHROME DOMES" on the window. And the tires were slashed. Yes, that happened. In the north. The year was 1992.

No kidding. I lived the bad old days man. I remember my mom and I going into a Woolworth's coffee shop and when they saw me, they said we'd have to stand at the counter. There weren't a lot of people there, but those who were got up and took the stools away. It was humiliating. We turned around to leave, and some men were blocking the door. I pushed them to the side, making a small opening for my mom to get through. When we got back to the car, someone had finger-written "WASH ME" and "KILL THE CHROME DOMES" on the window. And the tires were slashed. Yes, that happened. In the north. The year was 1992.

:lol:

That explains many things

Woolworth's?!?!

:w00t:  :lol:

Everyone always calls that Clutterbuck-Cizekas-Martin line the best fourth line in the NHL, but is that really the fourth line instead of Prince-Nelson-Bernier? It seems to me like they've been used a lot more than that line, and have been much more effective.

Prince died though. There's a whole thread about it.

Everyone always calls that Clutterbuck-Cizekas-Martin line the best fourth line in the NHL, but is that really the fourth line instead of Prince-Nelson-Bernier? It seems to me like they've been used a lot more than that line, and have been much more effective.

It's more of an "energy" line. As in E=MC2. Capuano puts them out after goals, for or against.

What?

You must be one of those goals need scored people.

The league does not know of your existence.

Your the NHL"s sasquatch.

I'm with you by the way, huddled in the woods

Are we keeping each other warm in the cold Canadian winters, or looking for berries to survive, we could find some dingle berries on Mr. Bettman, but they're kinda sh1tty ;)

I shut it off in the first.

The third got marginally better, but not much, aren't the games supposed to get better as the rounds progress?

Aww, come on man..................

db_Celena_Rae_Head_shots3-07-05_1441.jpg

Shes got the bedroom eyes, and I may or may not have my pants off....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.