Ryan O'Reilly lower-body injury; could be out "several weeks"

Hoss

Ryan O'Reilly was limping after game in Columbus and met with trainers there. Could be a foot and several weeks, source says. We'll see soon

Bylsma said O’Reilly’s injury happened last game but you wouldn’t be able to pick out on video when it happened. #PITvsBUF

Bill Hoppe @BillHoppeNHL

Ryan O'Reilly is out today ... Dan Bylsma will have an update after the game. Sounds like this could be more than a game. #Sabres

0000286_lettuce.pngclub-wooden-250x250.jpg

Sorry, guys, talking to Bailey and I tweeted from my pocket. 90 is out and we'll get a better update tomorrow. I'm hearing it's not good but

we'll see

Edited by Hoss

Lettuce... ?

Hamilton pocket tweeted?

Yes, this could play into tank mode for Murray. "Listen, Ryan, let's take our time with this and make sure you're 100% before you come back. Wouldn't want to reinjure it. We wouldn't want anything to linger into the offseason or later." Not sure ROR would like that talk.

Lettuce... ?

Hamilton pocket tweeted?

Yes, this could play into tank mode for Murray. "Listen, Ryan, let's take our time with this and make sure you're 100% before you come back. Wouldn't want to reinjure it. We wouldn't want anything to linger into the offseason or later." Not sure ROR would like that talk.

The minute I saw this thread, I knew there would be some sort of "works for the tank" post. Not judging, just stating....

So, lettuce. Don't know what it means but at least know what it is.

What's the other picture?

A discus. Come on.

Discus. It was a dad joke. I will remove. Sorry for failing you all.

:P

No, it's good. You learn something every day. I don't think I've seen a modern discus. I thought it was someone's album.

Just when we seemed to have some chemistry up front.

Going to become real obvious real soon how important he is (says Captain Obvious)

Not a bad thing long term for Sam and Jack to get some heavy lifting in though.

Edited by dudacek

Just when we seemed to have some chemistry up front.

Going to become real obvious real soon how important he is (says Captain Obvious)

Not a bad thing long term for Sam and Jack to get some heavy lifting in though.

Other than being our best all around five on five player and a key cog on the PP and PK, he won't be missed at all.

Good point on the heavy lifting now shifting more to our young stars. It's a lot to put on such young players, but it can be a great opportunity.

GO SABRES!!!

Edited by K-9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.