Ryan O'Reilly lower-body injury; could be out "several weeks"

Hoss

ROR was on the ice for practice this morning. Still probably out for a bit but good news.

Still wearing red, but at least he's back. His foot was his problem, not a concussion or shoulder, so the no-contact jersey isn't the most important thing for me, it's that he's skating again

Sabres go 4-5-2 with ROR out of the lineup.  Wasn't an overly difficult schedule but that's probably a better record than I expected by a point or two.

It just means that the young core showed what they are made of, IMO.

I bet Kane, Eich, Samson, Risto ... had a little meeting and just decided to really show everyone what they are made of.

Don't get me wrong ROR is a very important piece of the Sabres and their leader.

It just means that the young core showed what they are made of, IMO.

I bet Kane, Eich, Samson, Risto ... had a little meeting and just decided to really show everyone what they are made of.

Don't get me wrong ROR is a very important piece of the Sabres and their leader.

Yep agreed with all of this.  As others have mentioned this injury may have been a nice blessing in disguise (especially if the injury isn't long lasting which it appears it isn't).

I love this new core.  Actually fun watching them and it's crazy/scary to think what they are doing at such a young age.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.