Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

For a fan base that has been forced to watch ###### for the past two years, there's a lot of crying going on.

Our pipeline is still among the best in the league. We still are leading the race to McEichel.

We used our wealth of picks to get real NHL players, ones that are still young.

GMTM showed he's got balls. The fans need some too.

Ding Ding Ding We got a winner...Name one Darcy trade that evoked this much emotion, we could possible argue GM career threatening or sent to god like status for making this trade.

He has 35goals in 46 games, skates great, has more grit than a sandpaper factory.

Not Happy about Lemieux going the other way. I much would have rather just given Armia. We get an unsigned Goalie in return? Not sure we get the better of this deal. Especially with Kane out for the year.

...if you allow yourself to be open to the possibility that Myers really isn't that good (which I know if a leap of faith for many)... then the trade makes a whole lot of sense...

When can I buy a Kane jersey?  Later this week?

HTF did we get Kane then?  Sorry, just needed to disagree with you about Myers one last time  :beer:

I will say this: Stafford always showed humor chops. That video he did of Fu Man Drew? Classic.

I forgot about that! The catscratch :lol:

Foligno as an untouchable is strange.  I would've given up Foligno instead of Armia.  Interesting.

Edited by qwksndmonster

.Not Happy about Lemieux going the other way. I much would have rather just given Armia. We get an unsigned Goalie in return? Not sure we get the better of this deal. Especially with Kane out for the year.

That's good for us. Help the tank. Murray pushed to get the deal done today, not in the offseason.

Not Happy about Lemieux going the other way. I much would have rather just given Armia. We get an unsigned Goalie in return? Not sure we get the better of this deal. Especially with Kane out for the year.

I'm guessing you haven't been following the Sabres' plan this season.