Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Bogosian has similar potential to Myers.

Nastier, but can't carry the puck like myers can.

Personally, I prefer Myers, but Bogosian does fill his role now and moving forward.

And if this is true, it confirms what Potato and others have said, Murray doesn't like Myers as much as some of us do.

Craig Custance@CraigCustance 6s7 seconds ago

Told the Kane to Sabres deal is done. Trade call made.

Ted Wyman@Ted_Wyman 3m3 minutes ago

Rumoured #NHLJets deal:Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux,lowest of BUF first round picks for Kane, Bogosian and unsigned goalie Jason Kasdorf.

Did we just get robbed? Edited by Dannepanne

Bogosian has similar potential to Myers.

Nastier, but can't carry the puck like myers can.

Personally, I prefer Myers, but Bogosian does fill his role now and moving forward.

And if this is true, it confirms what Potato and others have said, Murray doesn't like Myers as much as some of us do.

I feel somewhat vindicated in my criticism of Myers.   B-)

Bogosian is like Kane in some regard.  Kid just needs a change of scenery and a different system.  Maurice runs a tight, tight ship.  He is a guy who could blossom elsewhere.  I think he has more offensive talent than Myers.  And, he is much more of a hitter than Tyler.

Told the Kane to Sabres deal is done. Trade call made.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC Myers Stafford Armia Lemieux and first for Bogosian and Kane

Buffalo Gets:

RW Evander Kane

D Zach Bogosian

G Jason Kasdorf

Winnipeg Gets:

D Tyler Myers

RW Joel Armia

RW Drew Stafford

LW Brandon Lemieux

Buffalo's lwoest 2015 1st

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

Come on guys. Don't go wobbly. They gave up virtually nothing. A piece of garbage and some potential. Got two real players in return. Welcome to the cold, hard world of GMTM. Feel so much better about the rebuild now. Y'all were warned, by Tim himself actually in so many words, don't fall in love with the kids.