Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Ok, our judgement may be clouded here, but you have to choose between Tyrod and Tannehill for the QB of the Bills. Who are you taking?

I'm taking Tyrod. No one would have said that 2 months ago.

I'll take Tannehill, hands down

I'm taking Tannehill as well. While I firmly believe Tannehill is an average QB right now, I think it's also fair to criticize his coaching and supporting cast (in particular, the line). While I think he probably is what he is at this point, he did make a late switch to QB from WR in college and has progressed in the pros, so there could be some untapped growth potential there to be closer to #10 in the league than #15 if he gets better support. Right now we're still hoping Tyrod can get to that #15 range (and yes, I also think Taylor could get there and more...but I think his floor is still quite a bit lower than Tannehill's).

Ok, our judgement may be clouded here, but you have to choose between Tyrod and Tannehill for the QB of the Bills. Who are you taking?

I'm taking Tyrod. No one would have said that 2 months ago.

Interesting question.

I'll take TT.

And, for the record, I'd guess that Jimbo was a huge freaking DB to his teammates on a regular basis, at least early in his career.

Who's the (former) Tannheill fanboy around these parts?

Eee gads.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: "Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy."

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback's confidence.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/5/9454861/these-ryan-tannehill-quotes-from-dolphins-practice-are-just

That is the essence of a douche nozzle on Tannehill's part. If true, I gotta believe that what we've seen of the dissension on that team is only the tip of the iceberg. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. 

GO BILLS!!!

And, for the record, I'd guess that Jimbo was a huge freaking DB to his teammates on a regular basis, at least early in his career.

Interesting.

In my mind, the jawing that generally goes on is more directed to, focused on things other than the relative incomes of the highly paid QB and the third string (p squad) defensive back. Maybe I'm naive. But there's a weirdly classist vibe there with Tannehill.

Interesting.

In my mind, the jawing that generally goes on is more directed to, focused on things other than the relative incomes of the highly paid QB and the third string (p squad) defensive back. Maybe I'm naive. But there's a weirdly classist vibe there with Tannehill.

Yeah, but we don't know what the other guys were saying. We don't know anything. We don't even know if this actually even happened. 

I am not overly pessimistic.... Yet..... Mediocrity breeds contempt. If we flop against the titans and a rookie qb, that's when the red light starts flashing.

To think we assumed before this game that we'd be 4-1 before facing a Bengals team that looks pretty good right now.... To now hoping we aren't too far behind the pack at the bye.

Lastly, would any coach bench Hughes or any other players for the crap they pull during the game.. I feel like if it wasn't Ryan, some of these guys would be having a seat for a bit.

How so? Did you not think the ball came out before Johnson crossed the goal line?

Seahawks batted the ball out of the end zone. Illegal bat, the ball goes to the team that had possession (the Lions) with a 10 yard (in this case, half the distance) penalty. Should have been Lions ball on like the 6 inch line. No guarantee they punch it in, of course, but is a near certainty we're looking at OT at least. Wow.

ESPN broke the story shortly after the game with Jerry Austin, and confirmed it with current head of NFL officiating. Holy cow.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Seahawks batted the ball out of the end zone. Illegal bat, the ball goes to the team that had possession (the Lions) with a 10 yard (in this case, half the distance) penalty. Should have been Lions ball on like the 6 inch line. No guarantee they punch it in, of course, but is a near certainty we're looking at OT at least. Wow.

ESPN broke the story shortly after the game with Jerry Austin, and confirmed it with current head of NFL officiating. Holy cow.

In that case I agree.

A blown call going against a downtrodden franchise and benefitting an elite one? You don't say...

These calls happen to every team. In the end, they always even out, though. (yes, that's sarcasm)

Glad I missed this. I had already turned the game off by then. I got tired watching Seattle's DBs raping Detroit's receivers with no call, all while the announcers were busy fellating them. The NFL sure has it's darlings.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.