Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

No band in particular, the last time I did this trip our hosts took us out for a nice steak dinner and then out on the town to sample the vibrant Nashville music scene.  You get to see and hear some real talent before the corporate suits sign them, over produce their sound and strip the music of any soul it once had. 

There should be thousands of Bills fans in town for this game.  The Nashville Bills Backers alone got 450 tickets together for Bills fans (I'm in that group along with a couple other SabreSpacers).  The Germantown Oktoberfest is going on all weekend (about a mile north of the heart of downtown), and a big group of Bills fans will be going to the Preds game on Saturday evening.  After the Preds game there is an informal plan for Bills fans to take over the top (3rd) floor of Honky Tonk Central on Broadway downtown.

Here is an absolutely excellent piece by Fred Jackson describing his relationships with the Bills, his family, and Marshawn Lynch; describing the experience of being traded; and giving a glimpse into the hard life of a professional athlete:  http://www.theplayerstribune.com/fred-jackson-seahawks-bills/

That was a break. Ball on the 20.

Let's guess the next three plays

1st - five yard throw to Clay

2nd - Attempt to run yields -1

3rd - Sack

yeah I am that optimistic 

Edited by wjag

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.