Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Want to talk about officiating? The Lions got an all-time hosing.

They sure did.  Saw it this morning.  The NFL really needs to work on the consistency of its product.  

Plus it's a stupid rule to begin with.  Why shouldn't a player be able to bat the ball out of bounds, like in every other sport including football itself (sidelines)?

Trent Richardson (former Alabama back and third overall pick of the Browns) working out for the Bills.

I am a better running back than Trent Richardson.

He is quite literally and unarguably the worst back in the history of ever!

Trent Richardson (former Alabama back and third overall pick of the Browns) working out for the Bills.

You'll probably take it as an attack, but I really don't mean it that way, just trying to be constructive here.  You really need to cite this stuff.

But anyway, that can't possibly be the best option out there.  Then again, I was pretty shocked on sunday when I realized that Cierre Wood was actually on the game day roster.  They must have been really low on Brown.

You'll probably take it as an attack, but I really don't mean it that way, just trying to be constructive here.  You really need to cite this stuff.

But anyway, that can't possibly be the best option out there.  Then again, I was pretty shocked on sunday when I realized that Cierre Wood was actually on the game day roster.  They must have been really low on Brown.

The news is everywhere! 

This is a sentiment with which I very often agree.

In cases where the news is being widely reported, though, it's less of an issue for me.

Even so, people who're reporting breaking news like that (without a link) could simply state  "per so-and-so's twitter," or "per multiple tweets," "per team's press release," or whatever.

In cases where the news is being widely reported, though, it's less of an issue for me.

Even so, people who're reporting breaking news like that (without a link) could simply state  "per so-and-so's twitter," or "per multiple tweets," "per team's press release," or whatever.

I generally agree with this.

Yeah, it's usually good practice.  I saw it here first, so it wasn't immediately obvious who was reporting it.  I've had friends in the college hockey media in the past who have either had stuff stolen or have been accused of stealing other people's stuff, so it's a topic I tend to be a little sensitive about.

Good thing they got rid of Freddie. 

----------------------------------------------------------

The ball would have gone out of bounds, it's not like he picked it up at the 5 and threw it out of bounds. The ball was fumbled and it would have been recovered by the Seahawks. It's a technicality that's being argued. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

It should have been 100% foreseeable that McCoy would get banged up and that Brown wasn't good enough to keep over Freddie.

(And that the team needed grown-ups.)

But they cut him, too.

And, in fairness to Whaley, look at what Seattle did when Marshawn was out: They didn't turn to Fred as their lead back. They used a rookie (I think?) to carry the load.

Schwartz turned down the Dolphins offer to be their D Coordinator.  Apparently serving as a consultant to the NFL's officiating department  :sick:  is even preferable to running the Dolphins D.  :w00t:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25329448/report-jim-schwartz-declines-offer-to-be-dolphins-defensive-coordinator

Schwartz turned down the Dolphins offer to be their D Coordinator.  Apparently serving as a consultant to the NFL's officiating department  :sick:  is even preferable to running the Dolphins D.  :w00t:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25329448/report-jim-schwartz-declines-offer-to-be-dolphins-defensive-coordinator

they didn't offer him the HC gig?

I'm with Smell, I have no idea how you don't offer Shwartz the HC job but the DC one instead. That blows my mind

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.