Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

Flavored waters

Isn't everything we drink really just flavored water... Just throwing it out there

Pasteurized Process Imitation Chesse Food .. How many words do you need to say fake cheese

This is a large pet peeve of mine. My wife loves telling me the wonders of "American Cheese". The name alone makes me want to spit in her face.

Edited by inkman

TrueBlue's story reminded me of an academic story from the student side. Way back in my senior year of high school we had a term paper due in one of our classes. It was essential for passing the class and therefore graduation. The day it was due, I passed by my friends locker on the way to class and as we walked to class together I asked where his term paper was. His response verbatim: "I didn't do it. ###### it." You could tell by the tone of his voice and his subsequent justifications that he was psyching himself up for a confrontation with the teacher.

We get to class and the teacher immediately begins collecting the papers, and he comes to the desk of my empty handed friend.

Teacher: Where's your paper?

Friend: I don't have it.

Teacher: What do you mean you don't have it?

Friend: I didn't do it.

Teacher: You do realize that you will fail this class and not graduate , right?

Friend: What can you do?

At this point the teacher hits the roof...

What can you do?!! What can you do??? I'll tell you what you can do!! You can get the hell out of my classroom and not graduate that's what you can do...and on and on he berated him for a few minutes. And my friend just sat there stone faced, stood up, left his books on the desk and walked out..... with zero ###### given.

Of course they ultimately let him do some BS make up project so that he ended up graduating by the skin of his teeth, but on that day that kid gave zero ###### whatsoever if he ended up graduating or not.

Years later when he got out of the air force and used me as a reference to become a US Marshall, I left this story out when they interviewed me.

Great. So when I ask the guy where his search warrant is.....

Any car insurance commercial

Take the pig and the lizard to the BBQ pit, make sure flo is wearing her leather S&M outfit with assless chaps while basting them at the pit, get the professor from the state farm university as the gimp and have that guy from all-state do the narative

That is deeply disturbing. On so many levels.

Any form of squash, vile weed

Baltimore Ravens

Floss

People that walk their dogs so they can piss and crap on my lawn and not their own

Internet commercials

Flavored waters

Pasteurized Process Imitation Chesse Food .. How many words do you need to say fake cheese

The bolded is ######in funny and true. I own a dog, most of family have one or 2. When they ask me why I don't take him for walks I actually respond with what you just pointed out. I say how the ###### does it make any common sense to take my dog down the street to crap on someone elses yard, even when I pick it up that's just down right ######in rude.

My brother also doesn't do it and actually once told a guy on his street that did while his dog was shitting on his lawn how the ###### would he like it if he came down to his place, dropped his draws, layed a turd, then used a bag to pick it up. Keep your ######in dog off my yard ######. We all burst out laughing our ###### off when he did it. But, you are correct, 0 ###### given on those people!

To make it relevant, when a Commie Liberal who is "Gluten Intolerant" wants to go out to dinner and shows up in their Prius to order the kale salad, I will roll up in a Tahoe with the A/C cranking and all the windows open, then order a half dozen Hefenweiz to go with my breaded veal and loaded baked potato.

Giving free AC to the masses? Who's the commie liberal?

CPAP machines. Everyone I know who has done a sleep study now has to use one. I wonder how the human race has survived these many thousands of years without these devices.

They're all probably gluten intolerant and don't know it.

This is a large pet peeve of mine. My wife loves telling me the wonders of "American Cheese". The name alone makes me want to spit in her face.

In France I think they call it Freedom Cheese.

Any form of squash, vile weed

Baltimore Ravens

Floss

People that walk their dogs so they can piss and crap on my lawn and not their own

Internet commercials

Flavored waters

This list is suspicious, I think it's really things you're mad about so by definition fscks are given. :) I tried to think of some, but I realized that if I could name something specific I probably have some thoughts on it and therefore give a fsck.

Oooh, I have one: a food cart in Chaing Mai Thailand went out of business this week.

In France I think they call it Freedom Cheese.

I think that stuff is illegal in France.

Is your wife from Northeastern Pennsyltucky, by chance? They love that ###### here.

Edit: Ha!! My phone auto corrects anything that starts with 'Penn' to Pennsyltucky!

Edited by ubkev

CPAP machines. Everyone I know who has done a sleep study now has to use one. I wonder how the human race has survived these many thousands of years without these devices.

(By the way, for those who do need to use them, this blurb was written for entertainment purposes only. ZFG)

Awesome....same thing...Gluten free...sleep study...blah blah....yeah, we live an extra 20 years but out country is bankrupt with $70 Trillion in underfunded liabilities with Medicaid/Medicare/SS.

A true Zero F's Given man takes that MI at 56 and loved every minute of life before hand. That's why Tim Murray needs to move fast.....

No ###### given? States botching executions of unremorseful criminals convicted of brutal murders. Like that guy in Oklahoma. Absolute zero ###### given.

My brother also doesn't do it and actually once told a guy on his street that did while his dog was shitting on his lawn how the ###### would he like it if he came down to his place, dropped his draws, layed a turd, then used a bag to pick it up.

If someone told me that, I would've told him to be my guest. I would've then filmed it and uploaded it to YouTube and said who's the ass now? No offense, but that was a really strange thing to say. Plus, last I checked dogs can't ###### in toilets and it's not like they're shitting on your front porch or walkway.

Edited by kas23

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.