Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

So are liquor stores. That doesn't mean they don't provide a valuable service.

Sure they do...a nice, Union contract, taxpayer sponsored service....where 98% of it ends up in the same spot as everything else.

Al Gore needs to order a public study of the carbon footprint of sending out a redundant set of diesel trucks to pick up the stuff that could be done by one set of trucks.

I think you missed the point. The dog can ###### in his own yard, my brother has kids that use that front yard area, sit in the grass and play and so on.

Well, my point was that it was a really dumb thing to say. But anyways, what does he about all the wild animals (squirrels, rabbits, birds, etc) that ###### in his yard? And no ones following behind them to clean up after them either. Must be rough on him.

Just waived at my neighbor as my dog was shitting on his lawn.

Zero f#cks given.

Pretty friendly guy. That was a fine gesture.

Edited by kas23

Well, my point was that it was a really dumb thing to say. But anyways, what does he about all the wild animals (squirrels, rabbits, birds, etc) that ###### in his yard? And no ones following behind them to clean up after them either. Must be rough on him.

I don't know, why don't you ask him. Stretching it a little to prove what? Hey, check this out, I don't give a ###### ;)

Good point.

Also, ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS!

Seriously, all chaps are assless.

I came to a hockey forum to say that Slapshot is overrated...

Zero f#cks given.

Your opinion is invalid because Paul Newman.

It's almost 40 years old. For it's era, it was great. Right now though, I think Goon is a better movie.

Goon is a different kind of movie all together. Comparing Goon and Slapshot is like comparing Down Periscope and The Hunt for Red October.

They're both great, but I won't dare pit them against one another.

For people who throw their cigarette butts on the ground...

Public execution. No trial. No judge. No jury. Just put down immediately.

ZFG

(This goes for anyone who intentionally throws trash on the ground)

ZFG

Agreed. And same thing for anyone who drives slow in the fast lane.

ZFG

ZFG

You've got my vote. #SDS2016

Sure they do...a nice, Union contract, taxpayer sponsored service....where 98% of it ends up in the same spot as everything else.

Al Gore needs to order a public study of the carbon footprint of sending out a redundant set of diesel trucks to pick up the stuff that could be done by one set of trucks.

Same truck, separate chambers, in my slice of Hockey Heaven. It's one stream too. Anything that can be recycled goes in one bin, and the many, many, many workers that are hired, easily sort the worry out of your complaints. Maybe they go home from work feeling good at the end of the day, thinking that they saved a few gallons of diesel, and made some decent skrillah as well.

The waste removal companies tend to make some decent money on recycling, in my part of WNY. The next step will be using your food scraps to create instant natural gas. If they use two trucks where you live, I sympathize with your complaint. Take em out, I say, Viva la Monkey Wrench Gang!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.