Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

People that dodge honest questions. :P

;)

I had this conversation with probably the smartest all-around person I know last night who is a top MD. At least the Gluten part. Humans are pretty much allergic to any foreign substance. Salt and wheat have been the basis of survival for millennia. It's a fad.

;)

I had this conversation with probably the smartest all-around person I know last night who is a top MD. At least the Gluten part. Humans are pretty much allergic to any foreign substance. Salt and wheat have been the basis of survival for millennia. It's a fad.

My son medically needs GF, but I sure as ###### buy wheat bread for everyone else. Because $4.99 for a half loaf of crappy bread is complete ######. I'll eat that Wonderbread with absolutely Zero F@&ks Given.

I'll eat that Wonderbread with absolutely Zero F@&ks Given.

This could be the title of a rap song......

Speaking of which.....given the RJ diagnosis and recent celebs who have brought throat and mouth cancer into the limelight.....the whole HPV thing being a big cause? Really? For some reason I can just see a panel of black male researchers saying...."How do we get out of eating the ##### forever and still get our action?".....

HPV ZFG ...... which ironically is the postal code for the Thicke Household....

All television shows on premium cable.

Where's that guy that had all the internet meme jpgs and gifs ready at a moment's notice in the GDTs? This is an ideal thread for him.

Is that me? I've posted a few meme pics I think but I didn't think it was enough to get a reputation for it.

Anyway.... this thread.

I got invited to a facebook group for my high school ten year reunion today.

So that.

And if your HS GF had posted a photo of herself looking extremely hot with a caption saying "I'm psyched for the reunion and I'm not going home empty-handed," and you had posted a similarly provocative reply, and then left that page open on your computer at home -- now that would be zero f---s given.

And if your HS GF had posted a photo of herself looking extremely hot with a caption saying "I'm psyched for the reunion and I'm not going home empty-handed," and you had posted a similarly provocative reply, and then left that page open on your computer at home -- now that would be zero f---s given.

:lol:

LeBron James. Or even the NBA in general.

Agree, really what an imbecile along with the whole NBA in general. Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. The Weather Channel has gone Fox and can't watch it either. Summer without hockey. I am playing so not so bad. MY kids IPADs except when I need peace and quiet. Lack of Sleep.

Why I can't just order the channels I want and get rid of all the rest that are useless or in spanish.

To make it relevant, when a Commie Liberal who is "Gluten Intolerant" wants to go out to dinner and shows up in their Prius to order the kale salad, I will roll up in a Tahoe with the A/C cranking and all the windows open, then order a half dozen Hefenweiz to go with my breaded veal and loaded baked potato.

Don't forget to roll some coal on them.

Why I can't just order the channels I want and get rid of all the rest that are useless or in spanish.

Content providers force service providers into buying their channels in bundles. DirecTV wants a contract with Viacom to transmit Comedy Central to its customers? DirecTV is forced to pay for MTV2 and all of their other ###### as well or else Viacom blacks out all its channels.

The antitrust lawsuit is going, but slowly.

Any car insurance commercial

Take the pig and the lizard to the BBQ pit, make sure flo is wearing her leather S&M outfit with assless chaps while basting them at the pit, get the professor from the state farm university as the gimp and have that guy from all-state do the narative

Edited by HopefulFuture

Take the pig and the lizard to the BBQ pit, make sure flo is wearing her leather S&M outfit with assless chaps while basting them at the pit, get the professor from the state farm university as the gimp and have that guy from all-state do the narative

ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS

Bravo :worthy: ###### Flo. Not attractive, irritating voice, Sick of hearing her Skank Ass ######.on every radio ad and tv. ZFG for the whole lot of them.

Oh and Trade Idea threads. I hate them. I participate in them, I may even create one. But know this, EVERYONE gives zero ###### about mine or your opinion on a trade until a trade happens! :w00t:

Internet tough guys and e mail warriors, I can give less than zero ###### for. In fact,###### you guys! :censored:

Edited by beerme1

Going to that link and other related videos reminds me of how pointlessly douchetastic people can be.

Best part is, unless I have it wrong, diesels work by squirting just enough fuel into the cylinder to burn. Those guys are shooting way more fuel in than can burn which causes the smoke, so it's the best kind of douche-move: one that irrefutably shows you're stupid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.