Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

Zero ###### given is "supposed" to mean "I don't care what you think of my actions - I'm being me" (not "I don't care about this particular thing").

They should be called tamp-ins. Who's with me?

Should we start a petition on Change.org?

Zero ###### given is "supposed" to mean "I don't care what you think of my actions - I'm being me" (not "I don't care about this particular thing").

They should be called tamp-ins. Who's with me?

How come if we care "We give a ######"?

But if we actually defecate "We take a ######".

This should be corrected immediately.

Not a fan of tampon commercials

Pretty much all feminine hygiene products and menopause medications. They need to blur out an ass crack because it's bad for the kids to see, but it's OK to talk about embarrassing itches and odors while I'm eating dinner.

All right, all right; I will change the title if someone tells me how to do that.

Here, Eleven. This'll be the first and last time you can learn something from me. You should say:

Listen, douchebags, it's not my fault you can't understand a simple concept. I could change the title, but I'm not going to. #zero######sgiven

No ###### given? States botching executions of unremorseful criminals convicted of brutal murders. Like that guy in Oklahoma. Absolute zero ###### given.

If someone told me that, I would've told him to be my guest. I would've then filmed it and uploaded it to YouTube and said who's the ass now? No offense, but that was a really strange thing to say. Plus, last I checked dogs can't ###### in toilets and it's not like they're shitting on your front porch or walkway.

I think you missed the point. The dog can ###### in his own yard, my brother has kids that use that front yard area, sit in the grass and play and so on.

I think you missed the point. The dog can ###### in his own yard, my brother has kids that use that front yard area, sit in the grass and play and so on.

People that do this will never understand this point. They walk around the neighborhood with their little bag of poop like they are some kind of good conscientious neighbor. Meanwhile every dog that follows them needs to squat or lift their leg in the same place. But hey, they picked up the poop so from their perspective no harm was done.

People that do this will never understand this point. They walk around the neighborhood with their little bag of poop like they are some kind of good conscientious neighbor. Meanwhile every dog that follows them needs to squat or lift their leg in the same place. But hey, they picked up the poop so from their perspective no harm was done.

I challenge these people to wipe their ###### with plastic wrap and tell me it's clean.

Here, Eleven. This'll be the first and last time you can learn something from me. You should say:

Listen, douchebags, it's not my fault you can't understand a simple concept. I could change the title, but I'm not going to. #zero######sgiven

Good point.

Also, ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.