Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

Not bad! I also see two globes with a sword between them, or a miniature leg lamp, a la A Christmas Story, except with enormous calves.

The visual I get from "two globes with a sword between them" is definitely not something we should use for the "Spacies".

Back to your regularly scheduled programming..

OK this isn't exactly a ZFG item (as I interpret ZFG, anyway), and I know that there is no love lost among many Bills fans for Marshawn Lynch, but I thought it was pretty good:

http://deadspin.com/...-whe-1608919254

Lynch goes into bars and brings his own booze.

ZFG

OK this isn't exactly a ZFG item (as I interpret ZFG, anyway), and I know that there is no love lost among many Bills fans for Marshawn Lynch, but I thought it was pretty good:

http://deadspin.com/...-whe-1608919254

Lynch pockets money from kids who hand him bills to autograph.

ZFG

My current employer (only 5 more wakeups! :D ) has a Summer hours policy. Every other week between Memorial and Labor Days we have the option to work 4 ten hour days and get Friday off. So far everyone that has left the company (18 people have left in the 15 months I've worked there) was told they could not participate in Summer hours during their last 2 weeks. I expected to be told the same. This week is my scheduled 4 day week. They never mentioned I couldn't so I put in 4 ten hour days this week, and I damned sure wasn't about to do anything to bring the subject up.. At the end of the day today my manager was talking to me about tomorrow's schedule and I interrupted her with, "you know I am on Summer schedule this week,right?". She paused, blinked, and said,"oh, I wasn't supposed to let you do that." Too late. Too bad, so sad. I'm fishing in the Niagara River tomorrow. Zero. F#cks. Given.

Edited by weave

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.