Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

You are absolutely doing it right.

Agreed - that is a most apt usage. "Well, it is late July, and cashmere is definitively a fall/winter fabric. I really should go with something lighter weight and more in keeping with summer wear. ... Screw it. It's cold out. ZFG."

You are absolutely doing it right.
Agreed - that is a most apt usage. "Well, it is late July, and cashmere is definitively a fall/winter fabric. I really should go with something lighter weight and more in keeping with summer wear. ... Screw it. It's cold out. ZFG."

Thanks, fellas. My Grandmother (God bless her soul) would've been aghast at my choice of clothing on this 30th of July, but the conditions warranted it!

Finished yard work Saturday pretty heated and dirty. Needed to run out to store so threw on a quick change pair of shorts and sandals. Walking into store with oldest son and he says, Dad your wearing socks(white) with your sandals. I said John your right and I now officially have become my father.

Zero f's given.

Truth be told I didn't understand it either when I saw my dad rocking that style 40 years ago.

I had to do a pelvic today on a somewhat younger girl (early 20's), as you can imagine she was a little nervous since I am a male, however as I proceed to begin, she goes to me "doc could you tell some jokes while you're down there" and follows up with "and make them dirty"

Clearly ZFG and quite hysterical

I had to do a pelvic today on a somewhat younger girl (early 20's), as you can imagine she was a little nervous since I am a male, however as I proceed to begin, she goes to me "doc could you tell some jokes while you're down there" and follows up with "and make them dirty"

Clearly ZFG and quite hysterical

Dr. Woody, at your cervix.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the Ramones,… Elvis Costello, too. I'm pretty sure I don't like Yes, either.

ZFG.

I think the tank is a load of s#!t that guarantees us nothing, except lowered expectations. Anyone who buys into it, that it was our only way out, is a gullible dope.

ZFG.

If it turns out to have worked,…

ZFG.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.