CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

To be fair, did you really think Kim Pegula was going to drop a lot of important info during her twitter interview?

Excited about the new jerseys. Hope they kept it simple.

No. My gripe is that the interview was stupid in the first place. Why would ANYBODY care about what the owner's daughter has to say? Haha. I unfollowed the account during the interview and somebody retweeted that so I saw it.

Doubt it. The Sabres will probably save the new uniforms and have a special event for them closer to the start of the season to generate buzz or whatever. Maybe an open practice or whatever like how they introduced the Slugs. As incompetent as they are when it comes to putting a team on the ice, they're not too bad at marketing.

Um, you mean like when their GM comes out and tells fans that "there will be suffering"? Yeah, that's awesome marketing. It made me want to sell all of the Sabres' stuff I already own. :thumbdown:

I'll stick to my self imposed exile from Sabres merchandise as a form of protest. I don't want no stinkin third jersey. I already have this teams shite taking up space in the back of my closet. Who would wear this stuff with the way they've run this team ?

I'll stick to my self imposed exile from Sabres merchandise as a form of protest. I don't want no stinkin third jersey. I already have this teams shite taking up space in the back of my closet. Who would wear this stuff with the way they've run this team ?

Yeah, I would be totally fine if the Sabres just went away for a year while the team matured and were ready to put a decent product on the ice. The thought of dragging myself to 21 of these games is really becoming tough to think about right now.....

I kind of like the Columbus third jerseys; they seem reminiscent of an old wool sporting jersey someone found in the attic in the same trunk with great-great-grandpa's uniform from the Civil War.

Columbus%20Blue%20Jackets%20%2061%20Nash%20Blue%20New%20Third%20Jersey.jpg

thats why they are named such.... a lot of yankee uniforms were manufactured there

Yes, I realize that. That's what makes them so cool. If you notice, the "white" trim (letters, numbers, etc.), aren't really white, but more of a bleached wool color. It's almost like they out-did the Original Six uni's, which considering the historical ties, they can get away with.

Archived