CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

It was a legit question. It's like asking a question to everyone, waiting for all the responses and then saying you knew the answer all along.

I don't know the answer. Hence the reason why I asked it. I had NO idea where I saw that information before. I was looking for information BEYOND that. (Why I outlined that information in the original post)... Yawn.

You'll learn.

I have never been to an online website where so many people freak out about "the way things are done." It's like I missed some sort of mind-erasing event earlier on in the forums youth.

I also don't understand the "structure." I post something about the Sabres and get talked to about it.. Somebody posts about COLD FUSION and nothing is said. Okay.

I tend to try and make friends in real life... But thanks for trying to judge me personally based on an internet forum.

But how's the weather? Pretty nice here.

I tend to try and make friends in real life...

I don't know. I try to avoid the outside so i can ensure the forum i am a part of is well organised otherwise i just can't sleep at night. I lie there and i toss and i turn but little rest i receive if something is out of place. This generally means i end up sleeping in the day, which aids my avoidance of the outside. But night time also has weather and I think it is a pretty clear night so far. Thanks for taking an interest. I do so enjoy conversations in fake life. Fake life is the best.

So of the numerous other forums you are involved in, which one is the best? As i said, usually i like one that has clear content and a nice group of people, but now and again i feel a little fruity and just want something a little more feral

I have never been to an online website where so many people freak out about "the way things are done." It's like I missed some sort of mind-erasing event earlier on in the forums youth.

I also don't understand the "structure." I post something about the Sabres and get talked to about it.. Somebody posts about COLD FUSION and nothing is said. Okay.

I tend to try and make friends in real life... But thanks for trying to judge me personally based on an internet forum.

You have no idea what "get talked to about it" could be like. Like characters in a soap opera you need to watch the show for a while.

Now you may take the above statement to read "Shut the hell up and read some more before you go posting, you ass" or you could read it as "posters here have been pretty nice to you, give them a chance and they'll give you one".

Your choice.

You have no idea what "get talked to about it" could be like. Like characters in a soap opera you need to watch the show for a while.

Now you may take the above statement to read "Shut the hell up and read some more before you go posting, you ass" or you could read it as "posters here have been pretty nice to you, give them a chance and they'll give you one".

Your choice.

I'm sure everybody is nice. In real life and around here.

Picture this for a second. A well established community suddenly has a new person show up who immediately complains about the way they do things. Do you seriously have no idea why that ruffles a few feathers? You've been confrontational since the moment you started posting here and people have responded in kind.

Picture this for a second. A well established community suddenly has a new person show up who immediately complains about the way they do things. Do you seriously have no idea why that ruffles a few feathers? You've been confrontational since the moment you started posting here and people have responded in kind.

Derned ferners! Ain't got no warmth or nuthin', like we'uns dud back in da oldie daze.

Duly noted. I think this conversation is over. I'll conform soon enough. Let's go Buffalo!

It's an online discussion forum, not a meeting of congress. Stop taking it so seriously lmao.

Your choice.

Wait till the ones that slap you with did this really needed it's own thread crap! You'll like those. This place can give you great info, a good laugh, a headache or aggravation depending on who you are talking to and what you are talking about. Are you clique or not? Serious things around here can be laughed at and laughing matters can get serious. In case no one said it, welcome! End of the day we are all fans of the team. Good luck to you.

This forum continues to impress me year after year. The lockout really brought out some sides of people that we didn't know existed and that most forums would have avoided entirely. But this place has a dynamic that made some very touchy subjects borderline civil. Which on the internet as well as in real life is not easy to accomplish. This forum exists like it does because of our standards which are above average. Some people don't fit and that's okay, but many that we've expected to disappear have hung around and they get it.

We don't mean to be jerks, but we can be, and it's because we have high expectations. A lot of us are friends in real life, and like friends, we're jerks to each other. But we mean well :P

This forum continues to impress me year after year. The lockout really brought out some sides of people that we didn't know existed and that most forums would have avoided entirely. But this place has a dynamic that made some very touchy subjects borderline civil. Which on the internet as well as in real life is not easy to accomplish. This forum exists like it does because of our standards which are above average. Some people don't fit and that's okay, but many that we've expected to disappear have hung around and they get it.

We don't mean to be jerks, but we can be, and it's because we have high expectations. A lot of us are friends in real life, and like friends, we're jerks to each other. But we mean well :P

I've never wanted to sign your dick more.

When does the damn contract with Nike run out so teams can wear their white jerseys at home and the dark ones on the road? It's so counter-intuitive the way things it is now.

The league should at least rotate months.....October - white at home November - darks at home Dec -White at home etc.

When does the damn contract with Nike run out so teams can wear their white jerseys at home and the dark ones on the road? It's so counter-intuitive the way things it is now.

I hope I'm missing some sarcastic message here, but the only league with Nike jerseys where they wear white on the road is the NFL (unless you're Dallas or Miami).

Archived