Pominville to Minnesota Wild UPDATE: offered extension.

spndnchz

Don't forget what's already in the system. And these kids will be 23 and 25 in 3 years.

I think that is it entirely. Our scoring center of the future is Grigo. CoHo is our other scoring center. Add Larrson + Girgensons in the 3/4 roles and in a couple of years we look a whole lot stronger down the middle.

Pretty clear Miller won't be here beyond next year. Vanek? Who knows?

Larsson has 37 points in 62 games in the AHL, he is hardly tearing it up. This is pure ######. I hope we have a first and a second and a third coming back. Otherwise DR just gave up our best forward for no reason. And in doing so, just gave up Vanek and Miller

Larsson has 37 points in 62 games in the AHL, he is hardly tearing it up. This is pure ######. I hope we have a first and a second and a third coming back. Otherwise DR just gave up our best forward for no reason. And in doing so, just gave up Vanek and Miller

No one said he was tearing it up. He is said to be a top prospect.

I think that is it entirely. Our scoring center of the future is Grigo. CoHo is our other scoring center. Add Larrson + Girgensons in the 3/4 roles and in a couple of years we look a whole lot stronger down the middle.

Pretty clear Miller won't be here beyond next year. Vanek? Who knows?

If Hackett has game it sets up the summer, and next year nicely.

Interesting. Thanks for the legwork.

Here's my question: does anyone know whether Larsson is really a center? i.e. has he been playing center in the AHL this year? (Not half a season at center in Europe 5 years ago)?

I've read that he's listed as a LW but has been playing center.

Why are people calling him the backup in Houston when he has played twice as many games as their other goalie?

Right. Hackett's AHL stats this year: 19-20-3, no SOs, 2.66 GA (28th place out of 48 players), .907 save %. By comparison, Leggio is 35-21-1 with a 2.53 GAA (20th place) and a .924 save %.

No one said he was tearing it up. He is said to be a top prospect.

We need talent. We have enough bottom 6 scrubs. We now need 3 top 6 players. It will be 4 top 6 players when we have to trade Vanek. Our goalies next season are Enroth and Hackett and our top 6 is Ennis and Hackett...

Looks like we might be in for a 3+ year rebuild

Archived