Pominville to Minnesota Wild UPDATE: offered extension.

spndnchz

This signals that the Sabres are looking at a 3 year rebuild, and not looking at icing a competent team next year. You can say goodbye to Vanek now, too.

3 years? right now they arent anywhere near that. These kids have almost no NHL experience and stockpiling picks doesnt get you NHL players in 3 years. Yes i know they could flip them but this team is getting a whole lot worse pretty fast.

It's been great. I only hope that the goalie you got for me lets you get rid of that sourpuss Miller.

I'll miss you all.

I'm thinking about changing my name now. I think i'll go from Pville to VilleL. I'm sure Leino will step up his game now :blink:

3 years? right now they arent anywhere near that. These kids have almost no NHL experience and stockpiling picks doesnt get you NHL players in 3 years. Yes i know they could flip them but this team is getting a whole lot worse pretty fast.

Don't forget what's already in the system. And these kids will be 23 and 25 in 3 years.

But what's certain is that the Sabres are looking at a slow, Pittsburgh-style turnaround and not a quick, Montreal-style turnaround.

Archived