Concerts you plan to attend this year

Weave

I'm actually thinking of going to Kerfuffle.  Anyone ever been?  Is it fun?

And I'd be going alone, I think, because none of my friends would be interested.  Am I in for a bad time if I do that?

I can't speak to the venue but as Dave Attell has said if you drink enough, you will never be alone.

5 shows into WSP's summer tour....they are firing on all cylinders....just got into Denever, headed to Red RocKS for a 3 night run... let's get down to business shall we

I'm jealous. Red Rocks is the best venue in the country. One of the many reasons I miss living in Colorado.

I'm probably looking to sell a pair of tickets I got to the Lumineers on July 30th.

Yeah, its 4 hours away for most of you, but factor in Cooperstown and Ommegang and I thought I'd mention it in case someone wants to plan a roadtrip

I'm probably looking to sell a pair of tickets I got to the Lumineers on July 30th.

Yeah, its 4 hours away for most of you, but factor in Cooperstown and Ommegang and I thought I'd mention it in case someone wants to plan a roadtrip

Yeah, I'm likely going to go to Ben Harper + Trombone Shorty at Ommegang on July 9.  Never been before.  Website makes it look like the brewery is NOT open for tours/tastings on concert days though :(

Also going to Weezer at CMAC tomorrow night.

Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing at Artpark again on a Tuesday in July.  I will probably try for that as well.

Yeah, I'm likely going to go to Ben Harper + Trombone Shorty at Ommegang on July 9.  Never been before.  Website makes it look like the brewery is NOT open for tours/tastings on concert days though :(

Also going to Weezer at CMAC tomorrow night.

Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing at Artpark again on a Tuesday in July.  I will probably try for that as well.

Its a fantastic place to go for a concert. I would be shocked if the giftshop/store/brewpub is not open.

I've been there for cake (ye, the group) a few years ago and for a few special events like the game of thrones dinner and charity auctions

The brewery itself would be chaos if they tried to give tours on a day like that.

Its a hipster zoo. seriously. They come down from the hills and up from the city, many camp overnight both day before and night after.

Just got tickets to see Clutch in late September at the Town Ballroom. Saw them 2 years ago and they immediately became my favorite live show. REALLY looking forward to this one.

I bet they melt faces live. Their albums never seem to do their sound justice. 

I bet they melt faces live. Their albums never seem to do their sound justice. 

No, their albums do not do them justice.  Neil Fallon works an audience like he's working a Baptist revival.  Small venue + Clutch = Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Panic summer tour was a barn burner. 20 shows what a blast my brothers and I had. Sitting here in LA this morning sipping some black coffee and laughing about the antics of the past month. Such a shame the boys are going on hiatus after fall tour. Nevertheless they've provided so great music and memories since the 80'start when they came out of Athens GA. Thanks y'all

• 3 weeks later...

O.A.R at Artpark tonight and gonna be hanging out with the band pre and post show - should be quite a time, quite a time indeed. One of the band members wanted a buckle that I wore last year (my Bison company logo) so I am giving that to him tonight.....good pic for the website I'm hoping

Lately my concert going choices have all been last-minute. Saw Paul McCartney in Boston when I realized prices were crashing on StubHub. Got $120 seats for $45. Then last Sunday I saw Bryan Ferry. Grabbed a lone single seat near the front. I'll be in Buffalo for the Bills/Cards game late September. The Proclaimers are playing that Friday night at Town Ballroom. Looking forward to that.