Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My wife got a job offer today that would pay her a 30% raise. First it was me and now she's gotten a great offer without actually setting foot in NC. It's crazy how this has gone. And freeman, this is why we were looking in Apex/Cary, the job is in Cary.

Any jobs for a guys with neck tatoos and a foot long beard? :)

Edited by inkman

My wife got a job offer today that would pay her a 30% raise. First it was me and now she's gotten a great offer without actually setting foot in NC. It's crazy how this has gone. And freeman, this is why we were looking in Apex/Cary, the job is in Cary.

Man, that's awesome! Now you just gotta find a place to live, or do a long-term hotel suite for a bit.

Awesome. Congrats to the wife. The plan makes sense.

That's great news, congrats. A teaching(?) job in the Confinement Area for Relocated Yankees is the best in the Triangle.

You're crushing it in the good news department.

Dead and unoriginal. That's a lethal combo.

(Not to mention greedy! He was alive for four Leaf Cups. Granted, he was young, but still one of them came when he was 11. He had to have remembered that one.)

Edited by PASabreFan

Dead and unoriginal. That's a lethal combo.

(Not to mention greedy! He was alive for four Leaf Cups. Granted, he was young, but still one of them came when he was 11. He had to have remembered that one.)

Yeah, didn't some Browns fan pull this a couple of years back? IIRC, the team offered some gesture to the family, too.

Eid al Fitr!!

Ramadan ended at sunset this evening.

So, what I miss?

Did we draft at #2 ... who?

Any signings / trades?

So, what I miss? Tim Murray has Zero ###### Given

Did we draft at #2 ... who? Samson (were calling him that now) Reinhart followed by Brendan Lemieux in the next round. (Son of Claude)

Any signings / trades? Signed Gionta, Mezaros, Moulson, Benoit, Dalpe and traded for Gorges

...and they re-signed Ennis to huge bank

Eid al Fitr!!

So, what I miss?

Any signings / trades?

Welcome back.

Watch out. Nfreeman is a mod now and the power has gone to his head.

So, what I miss?

Bosnia got their ###### kicked in the World Cup. Other than that, come on. Nothing.

NS, Welcome back; happy Eid!

(PS I thought it was tomorrow. I actually had it marked. Whoops.)

Edited by Eleven

So, what I miss?

Highlights:

• Draft Happened: Team got a little better.
  • buyout Period Started: Team got significantly better, then significantly worse.
  • UFA period opened: Team got a lot better.
  • Hope got back from her vacation, but she's exhausted still, and isn't sure if she'll be back to normal for another 13 months or so.
  • Ghost Rage-Quit the board because D4rk was mean
  • Eleven ate at Wendy's

Eid al Fitr!!

So, what I miss?

Any signings / trades?

Welcome back homie. The others have covered the events you missed. I would just add that you still have colleagues here in the Grigorenko support group.

Welcome back.

Watch out. Nfreeman is a mod now and the power has gone to his head.

You just made the death list buddy.