Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Anyone who would is just a hateful righty. Unless you have something nice to say about the poor, the misunderstood, your favorite for-the-people democrat (or, conversely, something mean, witty, or otherwise denigrating about the Republican whipping boy/girl du jour), why then you better stay out because you're just being unreasonable bringing up all of these things while the nation's first black president is on the golf cour...er...in the heavily fortified and entirely inaccessible White House.

Job offer for a job I want!

Going to spend the evening going over the compensation package but the $$'s are good and it is a healthy raise over my current situation. It will probably be a 2nd shift position but I am OK with it. It didn't sound like it would be long term.

Any you don't even have to move 5 states away!

That doesn't make what you just said any less racist.

You could have said I am unfair to presume a bunch of shady lawyers would try to bribe a person in power for a shot at big $$

You could have said I was anti-Buffalo to hint the city is close to bankruptcy

Let's all get outraged about the $40 worth of fruit.........

I guess Pegula is a super racist since he made 3 jokes about Brown in a span of 20 seconds in front of the entire city and news media.....

You could have said I am unfair to presume a bunch of shady lawyers would try to bribe a person in power for a shot at big $$

You could have said I was anti-Buffalo to hint the city is close to bankruptcy

Let's all get outraged about the $40 worth of fruit.........

I guess Pegula is a super racist since he made 3 jokes about Brown in a span of 20 seconds in front of the entire city and news media.....

It was a black people love watermelon joke. Stop pretending it wasn't. This sh*t doesn't belong in this thread.

It was a black people love watermelon joke. Stop pretending it wasn't. This sh*t doesn't belong in this thread.

Okie Dokie....

Allow me the next hour to search the forum for the 2 dozen derogatory comments on Battista and his Italian Heritage....

It was a black/watermelon joke.....tinged in the fact the Eleven admits he works for a major law firm in Buffalo that deals with bankruptcies and your city's biggest accomplishments to date are 8 acres of mowed lawn to hold concerts on near a waterway that has been here since the dawn of age and food trucks. Not to mention the "revitalization" being proclaimed is pretty much the same handful of developers getting public money to RENT out units to the masses while less than 1,000 units have come public for sale.

Go F Yourselves..... Either take a joke for what it is.... or go F yourselves.

What doesn't belong in an awesome thread is a law office grossing $70 million a year in revenues getting excited about $40 of free watermelon....

Okie Dokie....

Allow me the next hour to search the forum for the 2 dozen derogatory comments on Battista and his Italian Heritage....

It was a black/watermelon joke.....tinged in the fact the Eleven admits he works for a major law firm in Buffalo that deals with bankruptcies and your city's biggest accomplishments to date are 8 acres of mowed lawn to hold concerts on near a waterway that has been here since the dawn of age and food trucks. Not to mention the "revitalization" being proclaimed is pretty much the same handful of developers getting public money to RENT out units to the masses while less than 1,000 units have come public for sale.

What doesn't belong in an awesome thread is a law office grossing $70 million a year in revenues getting excited about $40 of free watermelon....

This is the awesome thread. Not the sh*t on Buffalo/Joy-sucking/Racist Power Hour Thread. Take your bullsh*t somewhere else.

Okie Dokie....

1. You grossly overestimate what our revenues are. I mean you aren't even near the ballpark. You may be in a different county from the ballpark. And it's freaking free watermelon!

2. Just relax. Try to breathe through your nose. It just was an inappropriate joke.

3. This city has prospered under Brown's "leadership" because he knows how to stay the hell out of the way. There is private development everywhere. I can see five cranes in the sky. And that is AWESOME.